Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Kevin Lane

Author Topic: Kevin Lane  (Read 4058 times)

Offline Bhoutz

• Lurker
Kevin Lane
« on: May 30, 2016, 01:30 »
Brother RP Kevin Lane, a good friend and co-worker, died in his home Saturday afternoon, freeing him from his suffering. Please pray for his wife Dottie and family.
Services are tentatively scheduled for this Thursday 06/02/2016 , in Gettysburg PA.
If you need contact or additional information, please call Dave 717-679-1505
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 01:31 by Bhoutz »

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Re: Kevin Lane
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 09:42 »
Is this the Kevin who spent a lot of time at Salem/Hope Creek?
Thanks,
LM

Rad_Owl_2

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 07:01 »
I have been in this business 40+ years and have worked with or supervised hundreds of "RP Techs" in that time. Of that number, I can count on two hands the number of techs with whom I would be comfortable watching my six during a high risk activity.  Kevin was one of those techs. I last worked with him at Susquehanna when it was evident that he was not doing well physically.  Yet he still pulled his weight without excuses or complaints.  Kevin was a quiet, competent professional. He will be missed by me, and I imagine, many others.  Save a seat for me in the eternal ready room my brother.  Condolences to his family in their time of grieving.

Rest in peace Compadre.
« Last Edit: Jun 01, 2016, 01:59 by Rad_Owl_2 »

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Jun 01, 2016, 11:31 »
Unfortunately this is the Kevin Lane I knew.

Obituary for Kevin W. Lane
Kevin W. Lane, 63 of Biglerville, PA died Saturday, May 28, 2016 at his home.

Born May 14, 1953 in Neptune, New Jersey, he was the son of the late Weldon V. & A. Frances (Susa) Lane.

Kevin was employed by Bartlett nuclear as a radiation protection technician for the past 36 years. He enjoyed raising and racing thoroughbred horses during the 1970’s and 80’s. His family’s horses had raced at Monmouth, Belmont and Pimlico racetracks. Kevin was a member of the Gettysburg Eagles.

He is survived by his wife, Dorothy A. “Lottie” (McDannell) Lane, daughter, Rachel Beckford of York, PA, three grandchildren; Natalia, Bianca and Zion, brother, Gary Lane of Biglerville, nephew, Josh Lane and a niece, Samantha Zapata.

The family will receive friends from 10-11 a.m. on Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at the Monahan Funeral Home in Gettysburg, followed by a memorial service at 11:00 a.m. Burial will be in Oak Lawn Memorial Gardens, Gettysburg. The family suggests memorials to: SpiriTrust Lutheran Homecare & Hospice, 260 West High St., Gettysburg, PA l7325.
LM

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?