Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu MM1 ELT on Jeopardy last night honeypot

Author Topic: MM1 ELT on Jeopardy last night  (Read 7640 times)

radbrat

MM1 ELT on Jeopardy last night
« on: May 31, 2016, 10:29 »
Anybody see last nights Jeopardy? (05/30) There's a First class in the old jumpin jacks and identifies himself...as a MM on a nuclear sub...chemistry supv (ELT) and RadCon... not only does he win (~$44,000) but at the end he has two good looking girls run up to mug him with kisses and hugs...made me want to throw up.

Druid

Re: MM1 ELT on Jeopardy last night
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 10:43 »
...but at the end he has two good looking girls run up to mug him with kisses and hugs.

Isn't that the reason to become an ELT? :)

bigdog46

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 10:57 »
Why would you think the outcome would be any different?  I'm surprised there was only 2 good looking girls!!!!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2016, 11:54 »
Anybody see last nights Jeopardy? (05/30) There's a First class in the old jumpin jacks and identifies himself...as a MM on a nuclear sub...chemistry supv (ELT) and RadCon... not only does he win (~$44,000) but at the end he has two good looking girls run up to mug him with kisses and hugs...made me want to throw up.

ELiTe(SS)  ;)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 11:55 by Marlin »

radbrat

« Reply #4 on: Jun 02, 2016, 07:29 »
OK That does it..I thread the hook...bait the hook and all I get is three nibbles...It's all in fun so don't have a cow (Marlin)... you have probably always thought that people call you guys bubbleheads because you wandered the oceans in a huge bubble under the waves...why they really call you that is because during power ascension drills ...little bubbles form in your brain...kinda like brain bends...and your dendrites don't synapse the way they should.

Chimera

« Reply #5 on: Jun 02, 2016, 07:57 »
OK That does it..I thread the hook...bait the hook and all I get is three nibbles...It's all in fun so don't have a cow (Marlin)... you have probably always thought that people call you guys bubbleheads because you wandered the oceans in a huge bubble under the waves...why they really call you that is because during power ascension drills ...little bubbles form in your brain...kinda like brain bends...and your dendrites don't synapse the way they should.
that's not fair to the ELTs.  Only the ROs get that - probably stimulated by actually being allowed to use the In-Hold-Out switch.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #6 on: Jun 02, 2016, 11:07 »

OK, but I am thinking about a cow, I have the fence up and boss lady would like fresh milk. By the way a sub operates at atmospheric pressure it does not change due to variations in depth. The only bubbles we got were on liberty with all the hotties and champagne especially for us ELiTes.

You did see the little winking smiley right?  :P 

"You know, you're much too tense. You're a young man. You need to relax, learn to take some joy in your work."   K

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #7 on: Jun 02, 2016, 12:46 »

so, when the bait don't work, start throwing chum,...

you have probably always thought that people call you targets because of the notion that the periscope has a little cross hatch imposed over the visage of your big, fat, 100k ton ass....why they really call you that is because you are that....a target,...

could call you a reef starter, but reef starters need to be sunk in less than 150(+) feet of ocean, so....target works; regardless of depth,...

no emoticons, construe what you will,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Reply #8 on: Jun 02, 2016, 12:52 »
no emoticons, construe what you will,...

Heresy  :old:   [mob]   [Dalek]   [borg] [soap]

[coffee]

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #9 on: Jun 02, 2016, 01:02 »
Anybody see last nights Jeopardy? (05/30) There's a First class in the old jumpin jacks and identifies himself...as a MM on a nuclear sub...chemistry supv (ELT) and RadCon.............

AND,....

once upon a time, bubblehead ELTs were simply MMs with collateral duties to keep the pH, solids, salts, zoomies, crumbled cookies, Periods  1 and 2, Groups 1 and 18, etcetera (et al [sic]) corralled and placid,...

you know, superheroes with a dayjob,...

IIRC, that's exactly how turnover went:

=Hey Superman!!! good morning!!!!

+Hey, howya doin'?, I got it, Good night Clark,...  :P ;) :) 8)

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

rlbinc

« Reply #10 on: Jun 06, 2016, 08:10 »
Only an ELT would have spare time enough to go on Jeopardy.

BetaAnt

« Reply #11 on: Jun 09, 2016, 04:19 »
Only a MM1/SS LELT would have enough knowledge to tap dance the BS right question to the answer. "What do you mean you never saw the paperwork, Chief. Those are your initials, aren't they?"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?