5 (3%)
beaver valley
16 (9.6%)
peach bottom
13 (7.8%)
duke system
7 (4.2%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: plants most dislike by hp&decon  (Read 64543 times)

RADBASTARD

plants most dislike by hp&decon
« on: Nov 18, 2002, 04:43 »
which plant is the most hated to work at by hp and decon?
for treatment,money,or house techs?

radrebel

Re: plants most dislike by hp&decon
« Reply #1 on: Nov 19, 2002, 04:06 »
how about cr-3

Brian_E

« Reply #2 on: Nov 20, 2002, 01:31 »
This sucks. All of comed is a number of plants and all the other choices are single plant sites.

Chelios

« Reply #3 on: Nov 20, 2002, 03:06 »
What about all the other dastardly plants? Surry? Robinson? Oyster Creek? What is Pilgram?

cef

« Reply #4 on: Nov 20, 2002, 04:01 »
I never though I would see CR#3 on the most disliked list by Hp/RP techs and deconners.  WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO PLACE THEM THERE???????? Does it have any thing to do with the change from Numanco to Bartlett?????

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #5 on: Nov 20, 2002, 01:15 »
mrmoney... sorry, but i never had a housemouse treat me more bad than i treated them.... 'n the places that treated me well got better in return.  obviously, you 'n i never crossed paths twice.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

ex-turbine_cowboy

!!!Re: plants most dislike by hp&decon
« Reply #6 on: Nov 20, 2002, 01:43 »
Wow!!! mRmoney sounds like a real nice person - the kind that resides in the quaint abode known as HELL.  I pity this persons sorry existance - then again, mrmoney is the reason that plants bring us in - becuase people like mrmoney can't cut it on the job and plants need Pro's like us to ensure that the job is done right!  A smite on mrmoney

RADBASTARD

« Reply #7 on: Nov 20, 2002, 06:54 »
Sorry I couldn't add more for you guy's to chose from but the poll would only let me do 4.I could have added
cr-3,beaver now a day's not from before 95,robinson,perry,oyster creek,as far as comed being lumped together we are treated about the same by all the house techs reguardless.Some are a little better the others.Once I heard a house tech tell everybody in the daily meeting he wanted the air sampled by safety if he had to breathe the same air as the contractors.He was affraid of catching something from contactors.Brunswick the deconners are treated like slaves go go go,These are one's that have a history from the past.Actually I had a good time at pilgram when I was there.If the are more chim in. :'( >:( ??? :o

radrebel

« Reply #8 on: Nov 21, 2002, 05:02 »
cef call the office you will understand

Offline radbitch

• Heavy User
Re: !!!plants most dislike by hp&decon
« Reply #9 on: Nov 21, 2002, 06:21 »
Wow!!! mRmoney sounds like a real nice person - the kind that resides in the quaint abode known as HELL.  I pity this persons sorry existance - then again, mrmoney is the reason that plants bring us in - becuase people like mrmoney can't cut it on the job and plants need Pro's like us to ensure that the job is done right!  A smite on mrmoney

Did I miss something? Who is mRmoney? Did they delete his post.

Kime_B

« Reply #10 on: Nov 21, 2002, 06:38 »
::) Now let's not forget those "hum-dinger" DOE plants...

RADBASTARD

« Reply #11 on: Nov 21, 2002, 06:51 »
Quad Shities is one plant that really sux and the house people can't stand us.

moodusjack

« Reply #12 on: Nov 21, 2002, 07:59 »
An old, faded outage nuclear roadwhore shirt I had had Pilgrim under one armpit and IP2 under the other arm pit.  We'll I spent ten years and change at Pilgrim.  I spent the same time equivalent in 9 months at IP2 in 84'.

Relativity favors IP2 as my vote.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #13 on: Nov 21, 2002, 08:02 »
Yes, radbitch, somone deleted his post. It was pretty rude, even for the Bathroom Wall. Another idiot showing his IQ (or lack thereof). I was going to reply to him, but he wasn't worth the effort. Pity that some people are so angry that it ruins their lives. If you want to imagine his post, think of Herr Reich Marshall with a filthy mouth, a low IQ, and much less tolerence of other people.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #14 on: Nov 21, 2002, 09:16 »
pity... i wuz jest beginnin to know mrmoney......
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

bhatton

« Reply #15 on: Nov 21, 2002, 09:21 »
I dont understand how Brunswick got on this list?!?!? (Unless it was from the "old days") I dont think I have heard any negative feedback from at least the last 5 years. It has to be one of the best plants that I have worked!! (y) (y)

Offline Phurst

• NRRPT-HPT
  • Very Heavy User
  • One in a row!
« Reply #16 on: Nov 21, 2002, 12:32 »
Back in the late 70's when I started I remember being advised to stay away from Dresden, Peach, IP, Browns Ferry, and Brunswick. Only because of the rad conditions. How we were treated? I never saw a house tech and only a few supervisors. I think I was on my forth outage before I even knew there was such a thing as a house tech.
If you came to in the rad trailer with a plane ticket in your pocket it must be time to go to the next one. Of course back then six months was the standard outage so there was little pressure and everyone was a little more mellow. [smiley=sleep.gif]  
Today is the best day of my life! HSIITBS!

'For the quality of owning freezes you forever into "I" and cuts you off forever from the "we". - Steinbeck

moodusjack

« Reply #17 on: Nov 21, 2002, 01:27 »
I recall in the old days, a common HP phrase was,
"I don't worry, I don't hurry, and I don't do Surrey".

RADBASTARD

« Reply #18 on: Nov 21, 2002, 02:07 »
I once heard a guy tell the head of dresden he would sooner blow a heard of goats then to come back to this plant.  :'(

moodusjack

« Reply #19 on: Nov 21, 2002, 03:38 »
Radbastard:that goat thing, was that to get his self respect back?

Neubium

« Reply #20 on: Nov 21, 2002, 08:54 »
:'( Yes, PSL and PTN should be on the list.

RADBASTARD

« Reply #21 on: Nov 21, 2002, 09:04 »
I added a few more for your viewing pleasure and by popular demand!

Offline CarolinaGirl

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #22 on: Nov 22, 2002, 09:57 »
Dresden may not be the best place to work but it's not all bad.  I worked with 3 house techs there a few years ago, Larry, Larry & Calvin.  They were a pleasure to work with!

DainJer

« Reply #23 on: Nov 23, 2002, 04:59 »
Quad Shities is one plant that really sux and the house people can't stand us.

LOL  I for one am soooo glad there were road techs at quad this year...it took a house tech 2 hours to smear out an 6x6x10 scaffold. *he is union i guess*, would have taken the roadies about 20 minutes.

DainJer

« Reply #24 on: Nov 23, 2002, 05:02 »
Let us not forget that sometimes people post things...and then realize that it wasnt in good taste...or maybe they sober up  
:P  dont always assume a "moderator" done the deed.
[smiley=boom.gif]

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?