Reference, Questions and Help > Polls

Best Food Served At A Nuclear Site

<< < (2/11) > >>

gmoney:
8)

Prime Rib at Diablo Canyon's 'Canyon Cafe'. Great food at low prices. Excellent dining area, salad bar is great, sandwich line can't be beat, and grill and bakery are superb. Several top name coffee's always freshly brewed. Open 24/7 (except for a mere 30 min. change over at midnight)during outages and they are very friendly toward contractors. Conveniently located in the protected area. If you haven't been there yet ............you need to get on over-- and get ya some.:-)

It's been said an army runs on it's stomach,.....my opinion is: so does an outage. Overall, these courteous people do a tremendous job running the cafeteria at DCPP and rarely does anyone thank them for all their hard work.

I give the "Canyon Cafe" 5 stars ....thumbs up all the way any day.

Pet_Cow:
You mean eating a donut and drinking coffee while dressed out at Maine Yankee doesn't rate an honorable mention? No wait a minute... I think this belongs under the "What's wrong with this picture" heading. I am so confused. Too many $100.00 sandwiches.

idrum4food:
gmoney. I'll second the motion on DCPP. Best food ever at a power house.

AMU:
Palo Verde has to get my vote.

HydroDave63:
The #1 selling breakfast at Cooper, far and away, is the chicken strips and fries. Stop on by and get some  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version