Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Mark Yoas honeypot

Author Topic: Mark Yoas  (Read 10662 times)

ljeanniepc

Mark Yoas
« on: Jul 03, 2016, 10:20 »
We lost another member of our Nuke family yesterday to a rare illness. He will be missed. Great guy, good friend...... Prayers to Trina, Norm and the family.....

surf50

Re: Mark Yoas
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03, 2016, 12:06 »
Mark helped me out twice, at two different plants, without knowing me.
He was a good guy, and treated people well.

I'm sorry to read this. Good thoughts to his family...

Offline Diana

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03, 2016, 03:32 »
Sad day.  Prayers to the family.

Offline RDTroja

• Site Heretic
  • Gold Member
  • I knew I got into IT for a reason!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 03, 2016, 04:44 »
Wow. Very sad indeed. Mark was a good guy, a good tech, and a lot of fun. I always enjoyed seeing him at an outage. I am very sorry for your loss, Trina. It is our loss as well.
"I won't eat anything that has intelligent life, but I'd gladly eat a network executive or a politician."

-Marty Feldman

"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to understand that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
                                  -Ronald Reagan

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

- Voltaire

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Jul 03, 2016, 09:51 »
Very bad news!

RIP Ghostrider!

Wishbone

Offline L SQRD

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: Jul 03, 2016, 09:53 »
Hard to believe. Worked at Clinton with him several years ago. Always a kind and easy going guy. Great sense of humor. He will be missed. Many prayers to his loved ones.

Offline dawnlee

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Jul 05, 2016, 12:51 »
So sorry to hear.  Mark and Katrina would check in with Bret and I over the years to see how we were doing after my dad passed we always appreciated that.  Gonna miss you Mark, tell my dad Hi and I promise to keep an eye out on Katrina and will be there if she needs me :-)

tagline

« Reply #7 on: Jul 05, 2016, 01:18 »
The last time I saw Mark was in 2012. The time before that was 2008. The years may have passed by but Mark was the type of person who picked right up where we last let off. I will miss him, he was a good man.

nukewood

« Reply #8 on: Jul 05, 2016, 03:07 »
Mark was one of best site coordinators in the business . but more than that he was a rare people person. always made one feel their worth. Sorry I didn't get to talk with him one more time. You definitely left a positive Mark.

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
« Reply #9 on: Jul 06, 2016, 12:11 »
It's been a few years since I've seen Mark, but it was always a pleasure when I did see him. A real good tech and coordinator but an even better person. RIP Mark and my thoughts and prayers will be with Trina..
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline radwaste44

• Light User
« Reply #10 on: Jul 07, 2016, 07:05 »
Mark was a good Man . I last seen him at the last peach bottom outage. My thoughts and prayers are with Trina and there family. T. Joyner

Offline pbooth

• Light User
« Reply #11 on: Jul 09, 2016, 01:50 »
I'm deeply saddened to hear of Mark's passing, Mark was a good friend and a Great Tech. My prayers go out to Trina and the Family ! RIP BRO !

Chimera

« Reply #12 on: Jul 11, 2016, 12:50 »
I've known Mark and Trina off and on over the past 30 years.  I'm so saddened to read this.  Mark is/was a good man and I will miss knowing that he is out there, somewhere, for me to run into again.  God bless you, Trina.

Mike K.

Offline radglo

• Light User
« Reply #13 on: Jul 11, 2016, 05:16 »
There are a few more Trina, like Kat Reid, who sends their condolences as well.

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
« Reply #14 on: Jul 12, 2016, 03:24 »
Yoas was awesome......simply said.
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

BamBam

« Reply #15 on: Aug 04, 2016, 06:32 »
Mark was a great all around person. I worked with him in 1992 at Clinton Power Plant. He will be missed, my condolences to his family.

Offline gottnuked

• Lurker
« Reply #16 on: Aug 15, 2016, 11:47 »
Wow, can't believe it. I have known Mark and Trina for quite a few years. Wonderful person and a great tech to work with. My deepest condolences to Trina and the Yoas family.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?