Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Internship at Southern Co?

Poll

MMPI and Psyh test

INTERNSHIP
0 (0%)
MMPI
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Internship at Southern Co?  (Read 3697 times)

Offline sweetwa089

• Lurker
Internship at Southern Co?
« on: Jun 28, 2016, 01:34 »
I am apart of a nuclear program at a technical college. In March, I interviewed for a summer internship at Southern Co. In early June, I went to In-Processing and took the drug test and MMPI test. Two weeks later, I had an online interview with a psychologist about my MMPI results. In my class, everyone who is participating in the internship has received a welcome email from Southern Co. I do have two speeding tickets on my record. I also have a malicious injury to real property charge that was expunged. I've been truthful and told everyone of my charges and history. My internship is scheduled to start in less than two weeks in July. I haven't received an email from Southern Co. or hear anything about my internship. What should I do?

Offline Rerun

• Heavy User
Re: Internship at Southern Co?
« Reply #1 on: Jun 28, 2016, 07:01 »
I doubt anyone here can answer that

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
Re: Internship at Southern Co?
« Reply #2 on: Jun 28, 2016, 07:10 »
I am apart of a nuclear program at a technical college. In March, I interviewed for a summer internship at Southern Co. In early June, I went to In-Processing and took the drug test and MMPI test. Two weeks later, I had an online interview with a psychologist about my MMPI results. In my class, everyone who is participating in the internship has received a welcome email from Southern Co. I do have two speeding tickets on my record. I also have a malicious injury to real property charge that was expunged. I've been truthful and told everyone of my charges and history. My internship is scheduled to start in less than two weeks in July. I haven't received an email from Southern Co. or hear anything about my internship. What should I do?

Try to join the Navy?!?!?

Everybody else was probably truthful also, they most likely had no or much more benign security question marks in their background,...

Those internships are highly coveted, the jobs and benefits at Southern Co. are highly coveted, Southern Co. does not have to go out on any limbs whatsoever to attract employees,...

The Navy can waiver a few issues here and there, they may be your best option to develop a security profile of demonstrated reliability and trustworthiness,...

good luck, could be your welcome e-mail is in your spam folder,...
« Last Edit: Jun 28, 2016, 08:15 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?