Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu AA degree/ NUPOC program honeypot

Author Topic: AA degree/ NUPOC program  (Read 2443 times)

Offline mat_the_rat

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
AA degree/ NUPOC program
« on: Aug 19, 2016, 08:12 »
I'm a physics major at Miami dade college with a high GPA. I aced all my math/physics courses(including calc 1 and calc based physics). If I'm in an aa degree program planning on transferring. Is it possible to get into the NUPOC program?

Thanks

Offline BrianScott87

• Moderate User
Re: AA degree/ NUPOC program
« Reply #1 on: Aug 20, 2016, 08:00 »
I'm not familiar with your degree program so I can't say without doing some further research, but it sounds like it's at least worth submitting a pre-screen via your local officer recruiter.  Basically he will need your college transcripts, your SAT/ACT scores and will send those to the NUPOC office which will review them and send a reply after consulting with Naval Reactors' human resources team.  If by "aa" you mean a 2 yr program, then you will need to transfer to a full bachelors program and have a minimum of a semester of coursework there before it's likely you will have an opportunity to interview, but it is still worth submitting the pre-screen either way. 

"That's what it is to be a human -- to always do the best you can, no matter the circumstances."
-Admiral Hyman G. Rickover

https://nupocaccessions.blogspot.com

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?