Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Not Subscription Only  

Author Topic: Not Subscription Only  (Read 4196 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Not Subscription Only
« on: Jan 25, 2005, 07:22 »
NukeWorker is Not Subscription Only.  I heard a rumor that people thought we were going Subscription Only.

WE ARE NOT.

I am asking that the Donors use our "Subscription" system for their donations, that way they don't have to remember to donate every year.  I just hate to bother people with reminders/requests.

Everything that is free now, will be free forever.  With the exception of the online quiz's.  I plan to move that into the donor only section some time this year.  -- The Donors deserve a little more for their money.

Also, I plan to give the Donors a 30% discount in the store.  -- All in the works for a release this year.  -- But not today.

Another thing, I'm going to do for the donors, is make little extra theirs only, like uploading of avatars, and extra large in-box's for private messages, etc.
« Last Edit: Feb 03, 2005, 06:03 by Rennhack »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?