Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu I need you to send me back my resume, I lost my copy.

Author Topic: I need you to send me back my resume, I lost my copy.  (Read 11716 times)

mrspoo2002

I need to get you to send a copy of my resume back to me my machine went down and I need it to put it back into my files.
« Last Edit: Jun 27, 2005, 12:49 by Rennhack »

Offline Already Gone

• Curmudgeon At Large
  • Very Heavy User
  • Did I say that out loud?
Re: Resume
« Reply #1 on: Jan 25, 2005, 09:01 »
Here's what to do:

Click on the "Jobs" tab.

Sign in with your email address and password.

Click on "Modify Resume"

Scroll to the bottom of the page.

Click on the "Preview Resume" button

This will open your resume in a new window.

Using your mouse, highlight all the text in the window.

Press Ctrl + C  to copy the text to the clipboard.

Open your word processor and create a new blank document.

Press Ctrl  + V to past the text into the new document.

Edit out all the code and reformat the margins, fonts, ... etc.

Save the document and MAKE A BACKUP COPY!!!!!!

If you are a MSN user, you can store lots of files on their servers.  Most ISP's offer file storage.  Using this will not only preserve a backup copy, but it makes your files accessible to you from almost anywhere.
« Last Edit: Mar 10, 2005, 11:24 by Nuclear NASCAR »
"To be content with little is hard; to be content with much, impossible." - Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?