Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Francis Post honeypot

Author Topic: Francis Post  (Read 5452 times)

Offline NoGoodWilliams

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Francis Post
« on: Sep 06, 2016, 01:57 »
Francis Post also known to many in the nuke world as Low Tide passed away recently.  RIP Low Tide...you were a wealth of knowledge to many of the folks you worked with over the years.

Francis L. Post, Jr. of Seabrook, N.H., formerly of Needham, Francis was the son of the Late F. Laurence and Eleanor (Crowley) Post. Francis was the beloved brother of Peter Post and his wife, Beth of Greenwich, Conn., James Post and his wife, Theodora of Huntington Beach, Calif., and Cornelia Post of Walpole, as well as many nieces, nephews, and cousins. Family and friends are invited to Francis’ Funeral Service at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, September 6, 2016 at the Twomey, LeBlanc, & Conte Funeral Home, 193 High St. Newburyport, MA 01950. Parking available behind the Funeral Home. Burial will follow at Oakhill Cemetery also in Newburyport.In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Mr. Post’s memory to the charity of one’s choice.For directions or to offer online condolences please visit www.tlcfuneralhome.com.
« Last Edit: Sep 06, 2016, 03:31 by Marlin »

Offline Laundry Man

• Heavy User
Re: Francis Post
« Reply #1 on: Sep 07, 2016, 09:28 »
Very sad to read.  Low Tide was one of the good ones.  RIP!
LM

Offline moyles

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Sep 07, 2016, 03:39 »
I knew Low Tide from the old Pilgrim Days,  he and Bobby Gandolfi were always the dynamic duo and inseparable. He worked the Torus area most of the time, and in an industry replete w/characters, he stood out at the top. Good HP, practical, and always had a good joke and a story to tell!  Truly one of the "old fashioned" HP's. God Bless his soul!

Offline 1hotlovingman

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Nov 08, 2016, 03:56 »
I worked with Low Tide at Pilgrim in 1976.  I was one of the few HPs, He and many others of the "Newbury Port Boys"  worked for CapGun as Deconners.  They were such a great and funny group!  My first name is Leon, and I miss all of them.

Offline hoghunter

• Moderate User
  • I have often regretted my speech, never my silence
« Reply #4 on: Nov 10, 2016, 12:44 »
Damn another good one!! R.I.P my friend. what a guy he was.
I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand

Offline uncledoka

• Very Lite User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 17, 2016, 09:42 »
Oh, man.  I missed this.  I was in Ireland for my daughter's wedding and never heard a peep about it, even though I live in Newburyport.  What a time we all had deconning at Pilgrim back in those days.  The Tide, Guinea, OJ, Jamie Gandolfi, Teddy Rurak, Mike Sullivan, Billy Mahoney, young Richie, Eddie Gundal, and a truly colorful host of "one-timers".  Lots of laughs and good times.  Too many stories to tell, too many Three Stooges routines re-enacted, too many of us have passed. 

The Tide is out......

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?