Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Charles Douglas "Doug" Manning

Author Topic: Charles Douglas "Doug" Manning  (Read 4939 times)

Offline KevManning

• Very Lite User
Charles Douglas "Doug" Manning
« on: Sep 14, 2016, 09:34 »
It is with great sorrow that I post the loss of my brother Doug. He had courageously battled cancer for 5 years, but succumbed to the disease on the 13th of July 2016.

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
Re: Charles Douglas "Doug" Manning
« Reply #1 on: Sep 15, 2016, 02:00 »
Bad news!

Condolences to the family.

RIP Buddy.

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
« Reply #2 on: Sep 16, 2016, 06:36 »
Doug was a good guy and had an awesome sarcastic sense of humor.  Made the outage hours fly by working with him.  Will miss u man.

Offline Brett LaVigne

• Very Heavy User
  • This aggression will not stand, man.
« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2016, 03:10 »
I worked with Doug for the 5 years I spent at Humboldt Bay. I was in the plant and he worked the count room. I considered it a good day whenever we crossed paths and shared a bit of banter or small talk. He had a wonderful sense of humor, was a kind man, and I consider it a privilege to have known him. Doug leaves behind a great family, my thoughts are with you all.
I Heart Hippie Chicks!!!

Offline namlive

• Moderate User
« Reply #4 on: Oct 13, 2016, 01:06 »
I remember Doug. Funny guy. Loved his sarcastic wit. He stayed at my place for a spell back in the 80's. We could party back then.
No one gets out alive.

Offline Radwraith

• Heavy User
  • How much am I getting for this?
« Reply #5 on: Oct 19, 2016, 08:55 »
Rip Doug! You will be missed!
Remember the seven P's: Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?