Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Chances of becoming Security at a local plant

Author Topic: Chances of becoming Security at a local plant  (Read 3169 times)

Offline DaveNE

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Chances of becoming Security at a local plant
« on: Oct 07, 2016, 11:34 »
Hi guys and gals,

Thank you for having me on your forum. I wanted to ask you all on your opinions and suggestions on me possibly getting hired as security and the best way to go about it.

I became interested in the job while taking a carbine class and there were a few guys there who were also taking the class with me that worked together at a power plant. I didn't think much of it at the time, about five months ago, but the more I thought about it the more interested I became in possibly following suit and joining the team.

Here is a little bit about me, and where your experience will help IMO, because you will know off the bat what I would need to do to get the ball rolling.

I am 39 years old, Male, healthy, no drug or drinking or smoking history, no criminal background, and some college education. {I requested a transcript today to see how many credits I have}.

I have no Leo or Armed forces background however I have taken and passed six courses under Rockwell Tactical. Three pistol courses and Three Carbine courses. I plan on taking more courses on my own soon.

I have a valid Drivers license, a valid License to carry, a car, No DUI history, and am able to commute to make the career work.
I have a small family and am eager to start a new career and work hard at it.

So that basically sums it up. Thanks for any advice or tips you may have. I really do appreciate them. Thanks again for having me on the forum. Have a great day

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?