Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How do I take quizzes?

Author Topic: How do I take quizzes?  (Read 8961 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
How do I take quizzes?
« on: Jan 31, 2005, 01:22 »
Quizzes are played through a Flash 5, animated interface. To take a quiz, you must first be logged in. Then, proceed to the quiz by selecting a quiz from the main page. Next, click the "Take Quiz" link, and a window will pop up containing the quiz.

iamneal

Re: How do I take quizzes?
« Reply #1 on: Jul 18, 2011, 03:13 »
I did that and the page came up blank.

iamneal

« Reply #2 on: Jul 18, 2011, 03:20 »
When I click on to any practice quiz I get a Blank page and it states; "Active Object Removed Embed Removed".  What does that mean????

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Jul 19, 2011, 12:26 »
You need "Flash" installed on your computer.

Offline Seeker1

• Lurker
« Reply #4 on: Apr 24, 2016, 09:12 »
Why are people now being charged $26.99, to become a "Gold Member", to take the practice quizzes?  They were free to take until Thursday, April 21, 2016, when it was posted in the forum that the quiz link was inadvertently disabled when something else was being updated.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #5 on: Apr 24, 2016, 09:50 »
Why are people now being charged $26.99, to become a "Gold Member", to take the practice quizzes?  They were free to take until Thursday, April 21, 2016, when it was posted in the forum that the quiz link was inadvertently disabled when something else was being updated.

We explained the reason here:

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,40376.msg192943.html#msg192943

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?