Reference, Questions and Help > Quiz Help

Do I need Flash to participate?

(1/6) > >>

Rennhack:
Yes, Flash is required to take quizzes. Almost all browsers support Flash and most have it installed. Some browsers will even prompt you to download Flash and install it automatically if you attempt to take a quiz. Otherwise, yuo can obtain it by downloading from the link below.

Click HERE to Download Flash

mary2test:
I had Flash on my Verizon phone and was taking the practice test on it, then about two weeks ago i had to update the apps on my phone and Flash was removed. I went to Verizon and they said Verizon removed Flash from their phones. So, first, don't update if you have access to Flash now and second, is there another way to access practice tests on phone? Was super convenient to just use phone.

Rennhack:
Our application only works with flash.  I've been looking for a replacement, with no success.  Many companies are trying to do away with flash. Apple and Windows 8 are two examples.  Flash's death is eminent, and I am looking, but I've not found a valid replacement.

Tom:
Hi there,
   I'm trying to also take the NUF quiz from my smart phone and I keep getting an error message "This plugin not supported" also with my tablet it's also not working, will this quiz be available for use on mobile devices soon?

Thank you.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: GanoNow on Sep 27, 2015, 07:30 ---   I'm trying to also take the NUF quiz from my smart phone and I keep getting an error message "This plugin not supported" also with my tablet it's also not working, will this quiz be available for use on mobile devices soon?

--- End quote ---

The short answer is no.

Most mobile devices allow 3rd part software that can handle flash. here is a link where we discussed options for iOS devices:

https://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,36953.0.html

Android also has many options.
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/installing-flash-player-android-devices.html

I do plan to do more research into HTML5 options this winter, but at this point, its only in the planning stage.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version