Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Do I need Flash to participate? honeypot

Author Topic: Do I need Flash to participate?  (Read 14257 times)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Do I need Flash to participate?
« Reply #25 on: Sep 21, 2021, 04:47 »
Hello, I paid for the gold membership yesterday to take the rct doe quizes.  I also registered for the new software but only have access to nuclear trivia which is not what i need. How do i get access to RCT quizzes?  Thank you. 4ecndc00

You get access by letting me know, so that I can credit your account.

Offline Manymiles

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #26 on: Dec 14, 2021, 10:43 »
I need help logging into quiz's

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #27 on: Dec 14, 2021, 05:46 »

Offline fgalley

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #28 on: Jan 13, 2022, 12:09 »
Hello, I also need credit on the new software for access to the quizzes, and I currently have a Gold Membership. I have already registered on the other software. Thanks.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Jan 16, 2022, 02:04 »
Hello, I also need credit on the new software for access to the quizzes, and I currently have a Gold Membership. I have already registered on the other software. Thanks.

Your account has been credited.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?