Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Aid to fire victims

Author Topic: Aid to fire victims  (Read 1913 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Aid to fire victims
« on: Dec 02, 2016, 09:59 »

The fires in east Tennessee have devastated areas of Gatlinburg and the Great Smoky Mountain National Park. The main fire was not close to the Oak Ridge Reservation but we did had air quality issues from the many fires. I have been contacted by people concerned but I have been unaffected, many families were not so lucky and need help. If you want to help I recommend the My People Fund by Dolly Parton.

https://dollywoodfoundation.org/

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?