Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Theresa C. Ruiz honeypot

Author Topic: Theresa C. Ruiz  (Read 4884 times)

Atomic_Punk

Theresa C. Ruiz
« on: Dec 26, 2016, 06:39 »
After a long 4 year battle with metastatic breast cancer, my wife, Theresa Ruiz, passed away on October 27, 2016, at the age of 50.   Those of you who worked with her, probably remember how stubborn and tenacious she could be.  Well, that never changed. She fought her ass off to stay alive as long as she could so she could get her daughters raised as far as she could.  She worked on the Hanford site 2004 through 2014, her last job as a Rad Con Supervisor / Health Physicist for MSA, until the cancer had left her basically disabled for the last 2 years.  Please keep our daughters Isabel and Raquel in your thoughts and prayers.
Mark Fry
« Last Edit: Dec 26, 2016, 11:53 by Atomic_Punk »

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
Re: Theresa C. Ruiz
« Reply #1 on: Dec 26, 2016, 10:55 »
Very sorry to hear this, buddy. You are great people.
"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Atomic_Punk

« Reply #2 on: Dec 26, 2016, 11:36 »
Thanks Moose!  Love ya and miss ya man.

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
« Reply #3 on: Dec 27, 2016, 10:42 »
That sucks. Theresa was a great co-worker and an even better friend. She made life a lot better at all those outages and then our time at Trojan.

Mark, I am so sorry. 
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline Jack U. Loyd

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Dec 28, 2016, 05:02 »
Very sorry to hear this news....

Had fun working together at Palo way back.....

She was a wonderful person..... prayers your way.

Offline radmax

• Light User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
« Reply #5 on: Dec 30, 2016, 07:04 »
Mark, I just now saw this because of Jack's comment bringing it back on the board. 
I am so sorry for your loss, especially being a survivors husband.  She was an intelligent and beautiful lady both inside and out, and will be missed in our industry.

Prayers to you and yours...  and may you have peace and strength knowing that at least she is not suffering any longer.
Rick Urban 
It's just too damn'd early in the morning to be this damn'd early in the morning!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?