ReNuke

Above Average
1 (33.3%)
Average
1 (33.3%)
Below Average
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Author Topic: ReNuke  (Read 10676 times)

Offline catkicker

• Very Lite User
ReNuke
« on: Jan 09, 2017, 10:58 »
Good morning all.
Has anyone had any experience working for Renuke. They offered me a spot at Waterford.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
ReNuke
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09, 2017, 02:56 »
Talk about this company.  Don't forget to vote.
« Last Edit: Jan 09, 2017, 03:00 by Marlin »

Offline Mike McFarlin

• Safety/Chemist/Health Physicist
  • Very Heavy User
  • Lead, follow, or get the hell out of the way!
Re: ReNuke
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2017, 12:56 »
Come on down!
"Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less." General Robert E. Lee, C.S.A.

SCMasterchef

Re: ReNuke
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 06:32 »
I have worked for Renuke on several occasions.  I have never had an issue with them and their management are some of the most respected in the staffing resources industry.  Great people in their home office and are always helpful if you have a question or have an issue.  I wouldn't hesitate for a minute to work for them again.  No I am not a member of their staff giving them good ratings.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?