Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu NUPOC acceptance rate? Worth waiting or should I enlist now?

Author Topic: NUPOC acceptance rate? Worth waiting or should I enlist now?  (Read 24050 times)

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com

Currently going to take my ASVAB Thursday(took my ASVAB this morning, scored a AFQT of 96 and my NUC composite score is 256)[/font][/color], but considering the long wait I will have in DEP, would it make more sense to just take the two semesters worth of calculus and physics and apply for the NUPOC program? [/font][/size]

Or is the acceptance rate low enough that it would be a crapshoot to getting in or not?

The only info I found on here so chances were good but they were posts from around 8 years ago.
As for my background I currently have a GED and 32 College credits from my University with a GPA of 3.25

Also hearing 25 and up need a waiver? Will that be an issue to get as I turn 25 in June.
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2017, 02:54 by Hard_Celery »

HeavyD

Your GPA of 3.25 may be a non-starter for NUPOC.  If I recall correctly, they are looking for 3.5+ to consider.

Another point to consider is that going into the Navy as an enlisted sailor and going in as a commissioned officer are two entirely different jobs and career paths.  The advice you'll see on here repeatedly is do NOT enlist unless you want to be an enlisted Nuke, doing the physical operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the components that make up the plant.  Cause that's what you'll be doing as an enlisted Nuke.  As an officer, you're a program manager and leader, who'll spend far more of their time doing non-Nuke stuff during a 20 year career than Nuke stuff.

Just some quick thoughts.  There'll be more sage advice from more qualified and experienced folks later, I suspect.  Best of luck!   

Offline Matt

• Light User
3.25 GPA is definitely acceptable to join the NUPOC program for Subs and Surface; however, that will depend on the school, major, and ACT/SAT scores.

You can join as long as you commission before turning 32, so you have plenty of time to finish your degree.

Please read all of the information at the following website: https://nupocaccessions.blogspot.com/

If after reading that information, you are still interested in pursing NUPOC you will need to reach out to an Officer Recruiter, https://www.navy.com/locator.html.  Once you reach a recruiter, ensure they put you in contact with a Nuclear Officer recruiter.

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User
3.25 GPA is definitely acceptable to join the NUPOC program for Subs and Surface; however, that will depend on the school, major, and ACT/SAT scores.

You can join as long as you commission before turning 32, so you have plenty of time to finish your degree.

Please read all of the information at the following website: https://nupocaccessions.blogspot.com/

If after reading that information, you are still interested in pursing NUPOC you will need to reach out to an Officer Recruiter, https://www.navy.com/locator.html.  Once you reach a recruiter, ensure they put you in contact with a Nuclear Officer recruiter.

I know it's acceptable, but that doesn't really mean nothing if it's not competitive. Also can't really afford to get my degree without NUPOC and I also just need to get out of this environment and give school the focus I need to, to get the grades I want, If I have a high chance of getting in though, I'll get a loan and focus on my physics and calculus and get a 4.0 in them.
I'm a BIO major, I'd probably be more interested in changing to Chem or engineering or something if I actually had the money to go somewhere they were offered. I'd could drop you my transcripts if you'd like to take a look.

I've read it a few times already, but I'm having trouble actually speaking to a recruiter at the moment. Called and left two emails, hopefully I'll hear back from him soon. Also took my ASVAB this morning, scored a AFQT of 96 and my NUC composite score is 256.
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2017, 02:57 by Hard_Celery »

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User

Your GPA of 3.25 may be a non-starter for NUPOC.  If I recall correctly, they are looking for 3.5+ to consider.

Another point to consider is that going into the Navy as an enlisted sailor and going in as a commissioned officer are two entirely different jobs and career paths.  The advice you'll see on here repeatedly is do NOT enlist unless you want to be an enlisted Nuke, doing the physical operation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the components that make up the plant.  Cause that's what you'll be doing as an enlisted Nuke.  As an officer, you're a program manager and leader, who'll spend far more of their time doing non-Nuke stuff during a 20 year career than Nuke stuff.

Just some quick thoughts.  There'll be more sage advice from more qualified and experienced folks later, I suspect.  Best of luck!   

Officer sounds like it'd be a better quality of life and more enjoyable for sure but I'm not joining for a vacation. I'm joining for money, and to learn a skill in a field that luckily also aligns with my interests.

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User
Well I talked to one recruiter and he said I'd be competitive he said anything above a 3.0 is....but I feel like he might've just been saying that to get me off the phone, when I told him I still needed physics and calculus he changed his tone pretty quick and it became obvious he didn't really feel like continuing the conversation. Not the same one I emailed so maybe he'll get back to me and they'll both say the same thing.

I was also told by someone else I know if I don't go NUPOC that because of my college credits, I'd be likely to be picked up for STA-21 also.

Offline Biomaverick

• Light User
Hard_Celery ( lol , what a username!), I'm currently a engineering undergrad who spoke to a recruiter about NUPOC, and he is helping me through the process. What year are you right now? With 32 completed credits, I'm assuming you are now considered a sophomore, although IDK what your curriculum is like. You cant start applying for NUPOC until 30 months before graduation, which aligns roughly with the 2nd semester of sophomore year (assuming you are one time with your credits). Regardless, you still need those Calc and Calc-based physics courses under your belt before you can apply. When the recruiter pushes through the paperwork, I read somewhere it can take 1-4 months before you are officially part of the program; this time period will involve you going to Washington D.C to meet the Wizard of Oz himself, Admiral Richardson, where you and him perform the secret Navy handshake, the "Rickover Rumble".
« Last Edit: Jan 26, 2017, 07:32 by Biomaverick »

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User

Hard_Celery ( lol , what a username!), I'm currently a engineering undergrad who spoke to a recruiter about NUPOC, and he is helping me through the process. What year are you right now? With 32 completed credits, I'm assuming you are now considered a sophomore, although IDK what your curriculum is like. You cant start applying for NUPOC until 30 months before graduation, which aligns roughly with the 2nd semester of sophomore year (assuming you are one time with your credits). Regardless, you still need those Calc and Calc-based physics courses under your belt before you can apply. When the recruiter pushes through the paperwork, I read somewhere it can take 1-4 months before you are officially part of the program; this time period will involve you going to Washington D.C to meet the Wizard of Oz himself, Admiral Richardson, where you and him perform the secret Navy handshake, the "Rickover Rumble".

Yes I'm a sophomore. I've done 3 semesters, and not currently enrolled as I was planning on enlisting but know I'm finding out about NUPOC. Wish I would've known earlier or I'd be doing a semester of physics and calculus and finishing the rest over summer, I'd also get the credits I need to finish by then. Currently in Bio but if I got in NUPOC I wouldn't mind changing majors and doing something in engineering or chemistry instead since I'd have the cash to go somewhere that offered those.

Also Richardson?! What happened to Caldwell?

Offline Biomaverick

• Light User
'Adm. James F. Caldwell, Jr. relieved Adm. John M. Richardson, Director, Naval Reactors in a small ceremony at Naval Reactors Headquarters. Adm. Richardson, a submarine officer and a 1982 graduate of the United States Naval Academy, assumed command of the U.S. Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program in November of 2012.' - Aug 17, 2015

Ah geez, my intel is close to two years old. What next, someone's going to tell me that Obama is no longer our commander in chief??

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User

'Adm. James F. Caldwell, Jr. relieved Adm. John M. Richardson, Director, Naval Reactors in a small ceremony at Naval Reactors Headquarters. Adm. Richardson, a submarine officer and a 1982 graduate of the United States Naval Academy, assumed command of the U.S. Naval Nuclear Propulsion Program in November of 2012.' - Aug 17, 2015

Ah geez, my intel is close to two years old. What next, someone's going to tell me that Obama is no longer our commander in chief??

Do you already have your physics and calculus classes down? If I get in I'll put you down as recruiting me for a space on Mars.

Offline Biomaverick

• Light User
How did you know I planned to go to Mars? You saw my previous post? So yeah, I got those courses covered a while back. Well, I doubt the astronaut selection decision will be mine to make, but if Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos asks me If I knew a guy, I'll give him my recommendation. ;)

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User

How did you know I planned to go to Mars? You saw my previous post? So yeah, I got those courses covered a while back. Well, I doubt the astronaut selection decision will be mine to make, but if Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos asks me If I knew a guy, I'll give him my recommendation. ;)

Yea, I think you're pretty crazy but the new Space suits are pretty sexy so I can't blame ya.

Offline Biomaverick

• Light User
What can I say, I MUST keep up with the latest fashion trends.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
What can I say, I MUST keep up with the latest fashion trends.

If you mean the new ones from Boeing I believe they are intended for space tourism (Earth orbit) not long term use. I suspect suits for Mars would be more substantial to endure wind and sand. They do look cool though.

Offline Biomaverick

• Light User
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2017, 11:13 by Biomaverick »

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
« Last Edit: Jan 27, 2017, 12:09 by Marlin »

Offline Biomaverick

• Light User
I thought it was supposed to represent an inverted space ship/shuttle with rockets firing, but I have honestly no clue what it represents. It appeared on the previous blue prototype and was larger, which leads me to believe that it serves mainly as an illumination source when working in a Martian storm.
From a different article,
'In 2014, NASA unveiled the winner in a contest, open to the public, to select the appearance of the outer covering of the Z-2 next-generation spacesuit. The winning design, nicknamed "Technology," sports electroluminescent stripes (right) for better visibility in darkness.'

I seriously dig the design. The pants look like my Vertx pants, gusseted, tacticool and shit!

Offline Biomaverick

• Light User
Also Marlin, I'll make sure to bring back a jar of Martian soil for you, if you'd want and if i'm allowed, lol

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Also Marlin, I'll make sure to bring back a jar of Martian soil for you, if you'd want and if i'm allowed, lol

You may have to FedSpaceX to me if it is not a round trip  ;)

Offline mick996

• Very Lite User

Currently going to take my ASVAB Thursday(took my ASVAB this morning, scored a AFQT of 96 and my NUC composite score is 256), but considering the long wait I will have in DEP, would it make more sense to just take the two semesters worth of calculus and physics and apply for the NUPOC program?

Or is the acceptance rate low enough that it would be a crapshoot to getting in or not?

The only info I found on here so chances were good but they were posts from around 8 years ago.
As for my background I currently have a GED and 32 College credits from my University with a GPA of 3.25

Also hearing 25 and up need a waiver? Will that be an issue to get as I turn 25 in June.

I'm in a similar boat myself, though I need an age waiver as well (27 in May). I am enlisting regardless but I'm trying for nuke. Currently waiting on my background check to clear and see if my age waiver is approved. To the best of my knowledge, you're ship date must be before your 26th birthday. Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes for me.

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User

I'm in a similar boat myself, though I need an age waiver as well (27 in May). I am enlisting regardless but I'm trying for nuke. Currently waiting on my background check to clear and see if my age waiver is approved. To the best of my knowledge, you're ship date must be before your 26th birthday. Anyway, I'll let you know how it goes for me.

What are you hearing about the likeliness? I've heard it's pretty hard to get a waiver now a days, which is kind of pushing me to enlist if I can shipped in time.

Good luck!

Offline mick996

• Very Lite User
It's hard to tell only because you hear stories of recruiters blowing smoke up your behind. I've heard positive accounts of individuals my age but any older than a year I've heard is basically a non-starter--my recruiters expressed the same sentiment. No one at MEPS could tell me one way or the other, and I wasn't really them expecting to. I've been told that I 'should' know one way or another by the end of the month/middle of February but I still haven't heard anything. If I was in your shoes, I would start the process now for nuke so you don't have to worry about your age being a factor. Also, do you know what you scored on the EL portion? That also needs to be above 250. If both you are over 250 for both the NUC and EL fields then you "alpha-qualify". If not, there is a separate test you can take to qualify for the program. It is my understanding that those who alpha-qualify are given preference to a degree (which is what I'm banking on given my age). I ask because you won't be able to sign up at MEPS without alpha-qualifying, you'll need to take another test, the NAPT I think. For that, I imagine you'd have to come back another day to do so but I just don't know. I meet with my recruiters again in a couple days so I'll let you know if I hear anything new.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
It's hard to tell only because you hear stories of recruiters blowing smoke up your behind.

A long Navy tradition, once you are in it will be your detailers that are lying to you. Overly pessimistic but universally accepted.

[coffee]
« Last Edit: Jan 30, 2017, 08:19 by Marlin »

Offline mick996

• Very Lite User
A long Navy tradition, once you are in it will be your detailers that are lying to you. Overly pessimistic but universally accepted.

[coffee]

"detailers"? Excuse my newbishness...

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline mick996

• Very Lite User
Links don't work, can you explain briefly, please?

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Links don't work, can you explain briefly, please?

Not sure why the link does not work for you I have no problem with it, but here you go:

Enlisted Detailing

Enlisted Detailers are charged with the equitable distribution of Sailors to commands based on billets authorized (BA) and the Navy Manning Plan (NMP) via the Career Management System Interactive Detailing (CMS-ID).

Primary consideration for selection for orders should consider each of the following:  Needs of the Navy, career needs of the individual, and desires of the individual.

Needs of the Navy This is the primary consideration in each Sailors assignment and is taken into consideration prior to all other factors.  These needs are met by filling a valid billet requirement with the best Sailor available. Billets advertised on CMS-ID are loaded as needs of the Navy assignments via the cognizant Manning Control Authority (MCA).  There are two MCA’s (MCA-F) which controls most operation/deployable billets and (MCA-B) which controls most shore/training billets.  Advertised billets on CMS-ID are screened by the placement coordinator (who represents the command) and published in CMS-ID for the detailer to fill.

Career Needs of the Individual.  Detailers are mindful of selections in CMS-ID to ensure each applicant’s career experience is taken into consideration.  These different decision points include re-utilizing NEC’s, weighing different types to duty stations (developing a broad based Sailor), as well as choosing the right Sailor based on evaluation recommendations.  Selecting Sailors using this criterion helps to develop Sailors who are capable of performing in key operational and non-operational environments.

Desires of the Individual. While every detailer strives to select Sailors for their number one preference in CMS-ID, the needs of the Navy and desires of the Sailor don’t always align.  The desires of the individual, although listed third, are extremely important. In this area, the morale of the Sailor and, in many instances, the family, are affected.

Offline mick996

• Very Lite User
This doesn't seem to be a factor for me or others' with high ASVAB scores. I was able to pick a job, and ship date, high up on my list that did not require an age waiver. Now, if there is presently a high priority for AECF peeps (my current job) and there is not for a Nuke position, I could see how this could work against me. To be clear, the only reason I wasn't able to select the position was my age, so that's the real issue here, for me at least. If the age waiver is a pipe dream, well then I'll find out soon enough. I planned on enlisting regardless and would still be happy with the job I've selected. Though I may consider taking the CT test at a later date if I'm approved for a clearance. Maybe I'm not totally picking up what you're puttin' down so if that's the case, tell me where I'm wrong...and thanks for the input!

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
This doesn't seem to be a factor for me or others' with high ASVAB scores. I was able to pick a job, and ship date, high up on my list that did not require an age waiver. Now, if there is presently a high priority for AECF peeps (my current job) and there is not for a Nuke position, I could see how this could work against me. To be clear, the only reason I wasn't able to select the position was my age, so that's the real issue here, for me at least. If the age waiver is a pipe dream, well then I'll find out soon enough. I planned on enlisting regardless and would still be happy with the job I've selected. Though I may consider taking the CT test at a later date if I'm approved for a clearance. Maybe I'm not totally picking up what you're puttin' down so if that's the case, tell me where I'm wrong...and thanks for the input!

Your pipeline for school may be predetermined as it is realted to your rate but your assignment to ship after that is handled by a detailer... apples and oranges. Needs of the Navy is the predominant factor in that decision no matter what your preference is on duty assignment.

Offline mick996

• Very Lite User
I see what you're saying. I thought you were still chiming in in relation to acceptance into the nuke program. Though not a huge concern for me, it's good to know. I volunteered for submarine assignment and would love to be assigned to a Virginia class sub but we'll see. Fingers still tightly crossed for the nuke program!
« Last Edit: Jan 31, 2017, 12:10 by mick996 »

Offline mick996

• Very Lite User

What are you hearing about the likeliness? I've heard it's pretty hard to get a waiver now a days, which is kind of pushing me to enlist if I can shipped in time.

Good luck!

UPDATE: Spoke with recruiters today and still no word just yet. Background check hasn't been officially completed but they mentioned that I should be gtg on that front--if I wasn't, so they say, I'd have heard something by now. Said they'd make a call tomorrow on the age waiver. I'm a little pessimistic with regard to the age waiver part of it. Either way, again, if you want it, don't mess around.

Offline spekkio

• Very Heavy User

Currently going to take my ASVAB Thursday(took my ASVAB this morning, scored a AFQT of 96 and my NUC composite score is 256)[/font][/color], but considering the long wait I will have in DEP, would it make more sense to just take the two semesters worth of calculus and physics and apply for the NUPOC program? [/font][/size]

If you can swing it and think you'll get B+ or better, take the college courses and apply for NUPOC.

The max age is 29, waiverable to 31 with prior service. You won't need a waiver at 25 years old.

GPA of 3.25 is fine for sub or surface nuke. It's not competitive for instructor or NRE. Keep in mind that NR only looks at your technical courses (math/physics/chemistry/programming) for evaluating you, so re-do your GPA for only those courses. They also look at your SAT scores.

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User
It's hard to tell only because you hear stories of recruiters blowing smoke up your behind. I've heard positive accounts of individuals my age but any older than a year I've heard is basically a non-starter--my recruiters expressed the same sentiment. No one at MEPS could tell me one way or the other, and I wasn't really them expecting to. I've been told that I 'should' know one way or another by the end of the month/middle of February but I still haven't heard anything. If I was in your shoes, I would start the process now for nuke so you don't have to worry about your age being a factor. Also, do you know what you scored on the EL portion? That also needs to be above 250. If both you are over 250 for both the NUC and EL fields then you "alpha-qualify". If not, there is a separate test you can take to qualify for the program. It is my understanding that those who alpha-qualify are given preference to a degree (which is what I'm banking on given my age). I ask because you won't be able to sign up at MEPS without alpha-qualifying, you'll need to take another test, the NAPT I think. For that, I imagine you'd have to come back another day to do so but I just don't know. I meet with my recruiters again in a couple days so I'll let you know if I hear anything new.
249 on my EL and 256 on NUC, my recruiter told me I was a auto qual though. Dunno if he's right though, if not guess I need to study a bit for the NAPT since I hear it's a bit of physics which I've never taken,

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User
If you can swing it and think you'll get B+ or better, take the college courses and apply for NUPOC.

The max age is 29, waiverable to 31 with prior service. You won't need a waiver at 25 years old.

GPA of 3.25 is fine for sub or surface nuke. It's not competitive for instructor or NRE. Keep in mind that NR only looks at your technical courses (math/physics/chemistry/programming) for evaluating you, so re-do your GPA for only those courses. They also look at your SAT scores.

Well if they go by GPA a B+ doesn't matter at my school since it's all whole numbers.  Ge a 89 in a class, too bad that's a 3.0. I've only taken Math so far though which one is an A and another a C. If I take physics/calculus I plan on getting a 4.0 if at all possible for me, starting off by taking those classes on KhanAcademy before I take them school so I'll be prepared. Plain Math has always been a weakpoint of mine, but for some reason I seem to do a lot better in math though when it's in a science class. Guessing part of that reason is I've always kind of had a problem with math teachers not explaining why this works this way when just given a formula with nothing to actually apply it too in reality. But when you give me something I can actually understand why it works this way and how it applies to the actual world around me I find it easier.
And by ages I guess you referring to the NUPOC only? or is 25 the max for going enlisted nuke.

Don't really care if I can only get surface though instructor would be nice, I've always wanted to try teaching though as being in the position to help younger people learn and inspire them has always been something I'm interested in but as an officer I guess I'll get those chances in one form or another. Also just feel like being an Officer is going to be nicer. And being an officer is definitely the only way I'd consider staying past my first enlistment.

My SAT is also to old to use now so I'll be retaking that and getting a higher score. I only scored a 490 in math last time but that was straight from getting my GED and not being in any kind of classes for a few years.

From what I've heard/read you can delay DEP up to a year though and they can't/won't ship you out until you get you results back from NUPOC and I'll probably also apply to the Naval Academy for the hell of it though I doubt I'll get accepted.

Also do you know if it goes by competitiveness in your state/district? GA boys aren't the smartest in general lol. That score in math was only a 44 percentile nationwide but 53 state wide.
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2017, 05:34 by Hard_Celery »

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User

UPDATE: Spoke with recruiters today and still no word just yet. Background check hasn't been officially completed but they mentioned that I should be gtg on that front--if I wasn't, so they say, I'd have heard something by now. Said they'd make a call tomorrow on the age waiver. I'm a little pessimistic with regard to the age waiver part of it. Either way, again, if you want it, don't mess around.

Yea hopefully my background check is fine too, I've been in Jail before but charges were dropped, and have a few minor tickets(Drinking underage when I was 20, and traffic related).

Yea I understand the pessimistic part, I've been that way about things lately. Feel like I'm going to go through all this trouble and they're going to find a reason to deny me at MEPS for some reason, or I won't be able to get security clearance because of my parents past.

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User
Also a question about volunteering for subs, If I volunteer either enlisted or NUPOC am I basically stuck on a sub for my whole contract? I want to volunteer for subs as it interests me, but will I have the option of getting off if I hate it and would rather be on a carrier after my first deployment?

Rather not take the chance if I'm going to be stuck in Davie Jones locker for my whole contract.
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2017, 09:10 by Hard_Celery »

HeavyD

In the past, being accepted into the submarine community meant you were there unless you requested a release.  In my 20 years, I encountered 1 individual who had successfully been released to the surface community.

YMMV

Offline spekkio

• Very Heavy User
Also a question about volunteering for subs, If I volunteer either enlisted or NUPOC am I basically stuck on a sub for my whole contract? I want to volunteer for subs as it interests me, but will I have the option of getting off if I hate it and would rather be on a carrier after my first deployment?

Rather not take the chance if I'm going to be stuck in Davie Jones locker for my whole contract.
You will not have the opportunity to switch unless you are medically disqualified.

On the officer head, you have the opportunity to lateral transfer into a restricted line job after your initial division officer tour (~3 years) provided the community is over-manned. If the community is not over-manned due to higher than anticipated retention, you will not have the ability to transfer into another community. The next window of opportunity to transfer is post department head (approximately 11 years of service). There's literally nothing you can do to control or predict this, so I wouldn't even consider it in your decision process.

Offline Hard_Celery

• Light User
Talked to the Nuke recruiter Thursday, and he said I was to old to enlist as a Nuke without a age waiver that I would likely not get. So there goes the enlisted option I guess. They're trying to push me to go CT now and basically lied about my chances of getting NUPOC(Told me only 3.8 GPA's get accepted and they really only take seniors) from what I've seen.

Offline BrianScott87

• Moderate User

^^ This.  Spekkio is on the ball here. 

3.25 is a little on the low end for Submarines / SWON, but it's in the ballpark.  It will be a function of the caliber of school, test scores (ACT/SAT), and what your grades in technical coursework are.  If you take another semester and get >3.25 and knock out any missing Calc/Physics course you'd have a very high likelihood of being given the chance to interview. 

"That's what it is to be a human -- to always do the best you can, no matter the circumstances."
-Admiral Hyman G. Rickover

https://nupocaccessions.blogspot.com

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?