Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu L.A. DWP Electrical Tester Position  

Author Topic: L.A. DWP Electrical Tester Position  (Read 2616 times)

Offline mshipping71

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
L.A. DWP Electrical Tester Position
« on: Feb 07, 2017, 05:03 »
Hello everyone,

For some background on myself - I graduated from Cal State Northridge in 2013 with my Degree in biology. Having said that, I took a good amount of chemistry and physics. About 6 months ago I applied for the Electrical tester position that was open with L.A. DWP. I was surprised I was qualified, but essentially if you have a degree and 2 years of physics/chemistry/engineering (doesn't matter which subjects) you're qualified.

They just got back to me at the beginning of this week - It looks like I will be taking the first round test this weekend. Which brings me to today. I am trying to find what is best to study for this position but I cannot find any clear answers online. I have looked at the competencies listed for the position but it is pretty vague. Does anyone have an idea of what is on the test, or what is the best material to study with? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! I used to tutor physics, so most of the basic electrical theory is still fresh in my head, I just want to make sure I am as prepared as possible.

Thanks

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?