Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Comanche Peak Union? honeypot

Author Topic: Comanche Peak Union?  (Read 4758 times)

Offline Abiien

• Light User
Comanche Peak Union?
« on: Feb 16, 2017, 01:33 »
Is CP unionized still? I found a link here to the, what I would assume to be, union, but it's last dated document expired in 2013 (seems like the last time the site was updated).

Luminant, TXU and EFH don't have any information on a union, and so I'm assuming they either .

Thanks in advance!

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: Comanche Peak Union?
« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2017, 05:24 »
Is CP unionized still? I found a link here to the, what I would assume to be, union, but it's last dated document expired in 2013 (seems like the last time the site was updated).

Luminant, TXU and EFH don't have any information on a union, and so I'm assuming they either .

Thanks in advance!

Which craft?

Chemistry technicians, electricians, fire protection technicians, mechanics,  Nuclear Equipment Operators, radiation protection technicians, licensed Reactor  Operators, and warehouse attendants are LU 220,
Iron Workers were LU 263
Millwrights LU14121

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Feb 17, 2017, 08:49 »
Which craft?

Chemistry technicians, electricians, fire protection technicians, mechanics,  Nuclear Equipment Operators, radiation protection technicians, licensed Reactor  Operators, and warehouse attendants are LU 220,
Iron Workers were LU 263
Millwrights LU14121

The first link provided appears to be what the OP was referring to. The last updates to that site were in 2013. The last news release on contract info stated that a 3 year contract was signed in 2010. It looks like it went silent sometime in the summer of 2013. Last update to the forum was 9/21/2013.

Surely there are a few in-house guys from CP that visit this site? Maybe they can shed some light on it.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2017, 09:13 »
Those links have phone numbers.

Offline Abiien

• Light User
« Reply #4 on: Feb 20, 2017, 01:21 »
Thanks Rennhack and everyone.

I talked to their NLO hiring manager (Recently got accepted to interview and test in march). They are still bargaining units. Once I find more information out I'll post it here so any one in the future will know.

Offline Abiien

• Light User
« Reply #5 on: Feb 21, 2017, 04:34 »
Update :

The Bargaining Unit is still IBEW Local 220. Their site is not up to date, and no information has been found past 2013. The main IBEW website provides just as out of date information.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?