Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Coy "Rusty" Carter from Hartsville sc honeypot

Author Topic: Coy "Rusty" Carter from Hartsville sc  (Read 3100 times)

Offline lildrknight

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Coy "Rusty" Carter from Hartsville sc
« on: Feb 23, 2017, 10:08 »
 This Jerry "Fat Back " Carter, I am sad to announce that my cousin Rusty Carter Passed away last Saturday Feb. 18th. He had be sick for the last 4 years of his life. Quality of life was not great for Rusty. He had a heart attack while he was at Myrtle Beach SC.
Rusty was a very giving person, he was always available for people. Rusty was always busy doing something, never slowed down.
Please keep Rusty and his family in your PRAYERS.

Rusty worked in the NUC field since 1984.
« Last Edit: Sep 21, 2018, 09:37 by Rennhack »

Offline PWHoppe

• Forum Staff
  • CONFIRMED!: The dumbest man on the planet
Re: Passing of Coy "Rusty" Carter from Hartsville sc
« Reply #1 on: Feb 23, 2017, 10:16 »
I'm so very sorry to hear of the passing of Rusty. I have worked with him in the past going back to his early days in the industry. Rusty was a great guy, very funny, and really a joy to work with. I'm sorry for your loss and also for the rest of the world, which will be a dimmer place without Rusty in it.

RIP my friend, I will see you on the other side. God Bless.
If a chicken and a half can lay an egg and a half in a day and a half, how many days will it take a grasshopper with a rubber foot to kick a hole in a tin can?

Forum rules..http://www.nukeworker.co

Offline jadonluke

• Lurker
Re: Passing of Coy "Rusty" Carter from Hartsville sc
« Reply #2 on: Feb 23, 2017, 10:58 »
Sorry to hear this. Coy was a great guy. Worked with him at SEG and ORNL. RIP buddy. Prayers for the family! Mike McCallie

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?