Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Messer Chemiclas Job Opportunity New Jersey/ pennsylvania
honeypot

Author Topic: Messer Chemiclas Job Opportunity New Jersey/ pennsylvania  (Read 212 times)

Offline Just1Q

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
I was contacted about an open position near pennsylvania but I don't live there lol. It looks like a good opportunity and the job pays about 80k per year. The position is an Operations Center Technician for their Remote Operations Center in New Jersey. Basically, you'd be sitting in front of some monitors to make sure the plant is operating safely. The plant processes chemical gases.
If you're interested contact this guy and give him my name (Kirby Lambert)

Jon Davis
860-269-6688
jdavis@pfpjobs.com

Heres the full description I was emailed
---------
Reply to this email to contact Jonathan Davis. Your contact details will be shared when you reply or express interest.

Our client is an international chemical manufacturing company and is seeking an Operations Center Technician for their Remote Operations Center in New Jersey.

They happen to LOVE Navy Nuke Techs as they find that the type of training that you would have received in the Navy is ideal for this type of role. If you are looking for the next step in your career and you would like to get a foot into a multi-billion dollar international chemical company, this could be the right step.

This role DOES require an on-site attendance at their remote operations center in the Easton, PA area where you will manage 6 chemical plants around the country from their corporate office location.

After reviewing your resume, I would love to chat with you for a few minutes to outline the opportunity as well as discuss your plans for the future.

Give me a call at 860-269-6688 or let me know a good time to reach you and be sure to add my number to your contacts list so we can continue the conversation easily in the future.

Sincerely,

Jon Davis
860-269-6688
jdavis@pfpjobs.com

Perfect Fit Placement
www.pfpjobs.com

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jonathan-davis/1/758/753

Job details
Job title:

Navy Nuclear Technician for Chemical Operations role

Company:

Perfect Fit Placement, Inc.

Our client, a top chemical manufacturer and provider of chemicals to petrochemical and steel manufacturers as well as refineries, is looking for a Remote Operations Center Chemical Technician (THIS ROLE IS ON-SITE IN NEW JERSEY) to oversee the systems for up to six automated chemical manufacturing sites across the U.S.

This is a great opportunity for a former Military Technical Operator, current plant chemical operator or even a new engineering graduate. This role pays very well with its rotating 12-hour schedule and alternating weekends and has regular availability of overtime pay. This is NOT an outdoor position and in fact, you will be working in a commercial office environment with 16 display monitors on your desk.

With overtime, most people in this role earn about $80K or more.

Principal Responsibilities:
Maintain safe, reliable, and efficient plant operation
Respond to and troubleshoot process upsets and plant problems
Plant shutdowns and startups
Alarm management
Power management and emergency response
Execution of plant production changes
Monitor Key Performance Indicators and investigate / escalate any identified deficiencies
Working in a collaborative manner, issue plant operational instructions to local site personnel according to established procedures and response guidelines
Provide ad-hoc support including alarm response, process manipulation, troubleshooting and investigation for non-ROC plants on a reactionary basis

Other responsibilities of the Central Control Room l Operator I Include:
Communicate plant status and performance to the business
Maintain individual plant logs (eLOG)
Downtime Reporting
Performance Indicator Reviews
Maintain the integrity of the company Operations Network through strict adherence to defined network security practices and requirements.
Quality control responsibilities for medical-grade products

Qualifications:
High school Diploma
A minimum of 2 years plant experience in a process plant-related operations role
Related military experience acceptable in lieu of plant experience (ex: Navy Nukes)
Recent college graduates with an engineering or physical science degree are also encouraged to apply
Related Associates Degree in Plant Operations from approved technical Institution in lieu of plant experience

Required Skills:
Basic computer proficiency
Excellent oral communication skills
Strong team player
Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
Analytical thinking ability to make quick and accurate decisions based on plant operational data and information
Willingness to work rotating shift
Ability to maintain very alert to issues that arise with the operation and able to react in a high-stress environment

Salary: $30 - $32 hourly plus overtime
(Most new employees earn around $80K with overtime)

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?