Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Bob Perrone

Author Topic: Bob Perrone  (Read 2816 times)

Offline radranger

• Light User
Bob Perrone
« on: Mar 02, 2017, 12:06 »
Bob Perrone's family posted his passing. Bob was RP tech I worked with lots in the 90s around the south. A good man I thought. Rest in peace brother, you deserve it.

Funeral for Bob   Perrone, 73, of Trinity will be Saturday, March 4, 2017, at Parkway Funeral Home, at 2:00 PM with Pastor George Sawyer officiating.  Burial will be in Decatur City Cemetery .  Visitation will be Saturday, March 4, 2017 from 12:00 PM to 2:00 PM at the funeral home.  Mr. Perrone, who died Tuesday, February 28, 2017, at his residence, was born Friday, August 6, 1943, to Oris Perrone and Shirley Rice Perrone.  He served in the United States Army.

He was preceded in death by:
 Wife - Joyce Perrone
 Father - Oris Perrone
 Mother - Maxine Perrone
 Daughter - Linda Slaten

Survivors include:
 Son - Fred Behan
 3 Daughters - Sandra Ford, Kim Mattson and Debra Russell
 Brother - Rick Perrone
 12 grandchildren; 13 great grandchildren.

fraz-me

Re: Bob Perrone
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06, 2017, 10:46 »
Sorry to hear of Bob's passing real likable and nice man. Prayers go out to his family. RIP Brother!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?