Reference, Questions and Help > Picture Help

How do I upload a Picture?

<< < (2/9) > >>

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Aug 16, 2011, 03:22 ---With the list update we did to the software, the menu changed slightly.  It's never been what I'd call intuitive.

If I remember correctly, you have to go into 'administrator mode', then create the album.    Below is a image to help.  Let me know if it works for you.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, Mike!  

I didn't have admin mode (just 'member list') on the "My Gallery" dropdown, but ended up looking at all the other dropdowns and was able to create a new album under 'My Profile".

Now it is teling me 'Disk Quota Exceeded...10000 kb limit, with 80000 kb already used'  (...or words to that affect.)  Any way I can get my 'disk quota' bumped up, or...?

Thanks!  :)

tagline:
Alright lets see some good pics. Thanks for sharing any and all that you do take.

Marlin:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Aug 17, 2011, 09:04 ---Thanks, Mike!  

I didn't have admin mode (just 'member list') on the "My Gallery" dropdown, but ended up looking at all the other dropdowns and was able to create a new album under 'My Profile".

Now it is teling me 'Disk Quota Exceeded...10000 kb limit, with 80000 kb already used'  (...or words to that affect.)  Any way I can get my 'disk quota' bumped up, or...?

Thanks!  :)

--- End quote ---

Mike maybe we could have a higher limit for Nukeworker Ambassadors at Large, I am sure people here would love to see UncaBuffalos Pics while over there in the Peace Corp.

Rennhack:

--- Quote from: UncaBuffalo on Aug 17, 2011, 09:04 ---Now it is teling me 'Disk Quota Exceeded...10000 kb limit, with 80000 kb already used'  (...or words to that affect.)  Any way I can get my 'disk quota' bumped up, or...?

--- End quote ---

Gold members had 10MB, forum admin had 5M.

I just bumped Gold members up to 100M (Forum admin stayed the same pfft)

UncaBuffalo:

--- Quote from: Rennhack on Oct 12, 2011, 08:39 ---Gold members had 10MB, forum admin had 5M.

I just bumped Gold members up to 100M (Forum admin stayed the same pfft)

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version