Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu How do I upload a Picture?

Author Topic: How do I upload a Picture?  (Read 51981 times)

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
  • "How Many Things I Have No Need Of" - Socrates
Re: How do I upload a Picture?
« Reply #25 on: Aug 03, 2012, 09:40 »
I'll look into it.  We had another hack attack, and I had to do some stuff in there. I could have messed something up.

Thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: Aug 13, 2012, 05:31 by UncaBuffalo »
We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #26 on: Aug 16, 2012, 01:56 »
I'll look into it.  We had another hack attack, and I had to do some stuff in there. I could have messed something up.

Well, guess there wasn't an easy fix...?  Bummer...   :(

Any recommendations on other easy and SAFE places to post photos?  Thanks!  :)

We are plain quiet folk and have no use for adventures. Nasty disturbing uncomfortable things! Make you late for dinner! I can’t think what anybody sees in them.      - B. Baggins

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #27 on: Sep 04, 2012, 12:48 »
EEK!  Now all the pictures are gone...  :(

Offline HydroDave63

• Retired
« Reply #28 on: Sep 04, 2012, 08:58 »
EEK!  Now all the pictures are gone...  :(

I don't even see a folder for UncaBuffalo listed

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2013, 09:21 »
Is the Picture Gallery open for new photos again?  I still get an "Error - You don't have permission to perform this operation." message when I try to upload pictures...

I dunno.  I'm in outage at the moment.  Can you check back with me in a month?

Hi Mike,

We talked about this in another thread a while back, but it seemed to make more sense here, so...any chance I could get 'permission to perform this operation'?

Thanks!  :)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2013, 05:26 »
We talked about this in another thread a while back, but it seemed to make more sense here, so...any chance I could get 'permission to perform this operation'?

The wife is out of town until tomorrow, lets stick a pin in this till then (Cause I'm on kid patrol), and then I promise a fix.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2013, 07:03 »
The wife is out of town until tomorrow, lets stick a pin in this till then (Cause I'm on kid patrol), and then I promise a fix.

creepy,...very creepy,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2013, 07:05 »

anyways,..it's tomorrow, I keep getting:

Error
You don't have permission to perform this operation.

PM will work just fine,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2013, 10:39 »
Try it now.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2013, 01:24 »
Try it now.

Still not intuitive, but we muddled through,...thanks.   8)

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2013, 08:10 »
Gold members had 10MB, forum admin had 5M.

I just bumped Gold members up to 100M (Forum admin stayed the same pfft)

Did we drop back to 10MB again?  I'm getting "Disk quota exceeded.<br />&nbsp;<br />You have a space quota of 10000K, your files currently use 9972K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota."

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2013, 08:49 »
Did we drop back to 10MB again?  I'm getting "Disk quota exceeded.<br />&nbsp;<br />You have a space quota of 10000K, your files currently use 9972K, adding this file would make you exceed your quota."
Looks like it did reset.  I bumped it to 20,000

Offline UncaBuffalo

• Mostly Retired
  • Very Heavy User
« Reply #38 on: Aug 12, 2013, 02:07 »
Thanks, Mike!  

I didn't have admin mode (just 'member list') on the "My Gallery" dropdown, but ended up looking at all the other dropdowns and was able to create a new album under 'My Profile".

Have things changed?  Now when I click on 'My Profile', it kicks me out of the picture gallery and into my main profile...?

Anyway, I'm drawing a blank on making a new album and/or deleting old photos today...

???
« Last Edit: Aug 12, 2013, 02:14 by UncaBuffalo »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #39 on: Aug 13, 2013, 01:18 »
We got hacked again in the photo gallery.  -- Which causes the whole site to be flagged at a bad site, which wont allow people to use the job board or forum.  I will probably not allow anyone to have a personal gallery, and I will probably have to delete all of the member galleries.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #40 on: Sep 07, 2015, 01:07 »
Photo gallery permissions have been updated to allow people to upload again.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?