Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Steven Sund

Author Topic: Steven Sund  (Read 4659 times)

Offline uRiaL

• BELIEVING RCT
  • Moderate User
  • God knows the path I take......
Steven Sund
« on: Apr 04, 2017, 08:07 »
Steven Sund passed a few days ago. He was a Health Physics Technician. Godspeed my friend and co worker
I thank  GOD for you with every remembrance of you.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Steven Sund
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04, 2017, 10:38 »
eye remember steve as a good hp tech, hard working, and pitching inn before bean axed. a good man, a quiet man, and easy wit whom too get along.
« Last Edit: Apr 06, 2017, 10:09 by SloGlo »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline joebeats

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06, 2017, 09:41 »
I have had the pleasure of knowing Steve for years and working with him at Fermi for the last 6 months. My prayers are with you my friend

Offline Ginger Bread Woman

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Apr 07, 2017, 10:02 »
 :'( So sad to hear of this. I worked with Steve at Fernald.... He was quiet and did his job. Nice guy... We used to call him the "Dead Guy" cause he was sooooo laid back. Rest in Peace my old friend.
Kathleen Wiggins.

Offline Diana

• Very Lite User
« Reply #4 on: Apr 07, 2017, 08:49 »
Very sorry to hear this.  Worked with him at Fernald.  Very good guy to work with and very nice.  He will be missed. 

Offline RadManCHP

• Very Lite User
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2017, 05:22 »
Sorry to hear of Steve's passing.  He got the nickname "The Dead Guy" while at Oconee playing on the RP/RAD Services softball team.  He played outfield.  When a ball was hit to him, he held his glove out.  IF it didn't hit his glove (it never did), he just let it go.  If he had to move his feet to pick the ball up off the ground, I just wasn't gonna happen.  Someone else had to run out to pick up the ball and throw it back in.  Hence, motionless in the outfield, he became "The Dead Guy."  This would have been around the mid '80's.

Offline ergo sum

• Very Lite User
  • " I've got one more silver dollar..."
« Reply #6 on: Jun 10, 2017, 05:14 »
Working with Steve at Fernald  one night we were clearing stuff out of the area. Somehow we got into his inability to hear and how it affected his responses. He told me that he found it easier to appear indifferent over always having to explain that he couldn't hear you. He said that he just made like he didn't give a rat's ass. So l said 'oh yeah, well see all this stuff we were surveying , l personally do not give a rat's ass about any of it!  And then for the rest of the night we traded observations about the many and various stuff that we did not give one single rat's ass about. That was one fun night at work,  thanks Steve, ya hear me -chuck auth
"You may ask yourself, 'how do I work this?' " D. Byrne                                                         
  "In order to live outside the law you must be honest'" Bob Dylan

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?