Career Path > Salary Questions

$37.50 knew 3.1 pay rate?

<< < (2/3) > >>

SloGlo:

--- Quote from: RDTroja on Apr 14, 2017, 09:27 ---Supply vs Demand
Too many techs like eating and paying their mortgage to hold out.

--- End quote ---
it wood be easier iffen they got payed the same ourly reight when their awn the rode as they due when working local.

popdaddy:
TIME FOR UNION TALK AGAIN. I THINK WITH THE NUCLEAR PROMISE , UTILITES HAS MADE AND STARTED THEIR OWN, JOINING TOGETHER TO CUT MONEY OUT OF THE HP'S AND OTHER TRADES POCKETS.

GLW:

--- Quote from: popdaddy on Apr 19, 2017, 02:09 ---TIME FOR UNION TALK AGAIN. I THINK WITH THE NUCLEAR PROMISE , UTILITES HAS MADE AND STARTED THEIR OWN, JOINING TOGETHER TO CUT MONEY OUT OF THE HP'S AND OTHER TRADES POCKETS.

--- End quote ---

still with the CAPS?!?!?!

--- Quote from: popdaddy on Apr 29, 2009, 08:56 ---UNITED WE STAND,DIVIDED WE BEG.... NOW IS THE TIME FOR ALL PEOPLE IN THIS BUSINESS TO FORM A UNION. IT'S IN OUR BEST INTEREST TO DO THIS.BEING AND OLD TIMER IN THIS INDUSTRY I WISH THE HP'S,DECONNERS ECT.. WOULD HAVE FORM THIS A YEARS AGO WHEN WE WERE PAID DESENT WAGES BUT NOW VALVE TECHS,CARPENTERS AND EVEN SOME FIREWATCHS MAKE MORE THAN US.WE HAVE NO PENSION,VACATION PAY,HEALTH INSURANCE JUST LOWER WAGES.THE REASON BEING THAT WE ARE AFRAID OF THE BARTLETT'S,ATLANTIC AND ALL THE REST.THIS IS THE TIME TO STRIKE AND HOLDOUT FOR ONE HAVE ANYONE SEEN THE AMOUNT OF WORK COMING AVAILIBLE.

--- End quote ---

last time that started several posts worth of OTB,...

--- Quote from: Marlin on Apr 29, 2009, 09:17 ---[size=6t]Please adhere to this Forums rules, rule # eight is:

8. DON'T TYPE IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, IT IS THE ELECTRONIC VERSION OF SHOUTING AT PEOPLE.

http://www.nukeworker.com/forum/index.php/topic,4700.0.html[/size]

--- End quote ---

and so on and so on,....

RDTroja:

--- Quote from: GLW on Apr 19, 2017, 05:05 ---still with the CAPS?!?!?!

--- End quote ---

Amazing how some people don't give a rat's a$$ about anyone else's opinion, but have plenty of their own that they expect others to follow.

scotoma:
Maybe they really do want to shout. Maybe they believe that if they shout, more people will listen. I guess you could say it is counter-intuitive, because the more they shout, the less we listen, and the less we care about the message of a ranting messenger. (especially one that can't spell)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version