Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu UAA clearance after failing a University athletics drug test

Author Topic: UAA clearance after failing a University athletics drug test  (Read 3020 times)

Offline LTdanglz1

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Im currently filling out my ePHQ for UAA clearance and am wondering if this is something that could rule me out of access. Around january 2015 I failed a drug test through my athletics program at school for weed. I have a few other blemishes on my record that were mostly dismissed related to underage drinking that Im not as worried about. Im wondering if this is something that will definitely exclude me from access?
thanks for your help in advance

Offline ipregen

• Moderate User
Guessing you will be a contractor, your company should have people that are familiar with security and access.

SCMasterchef

It would be much more appropriate for you to address this issue with your hiring Company rather than having it come to light during your security access screening at the site you are trying to employ at.  Once identified during the screening process it becomes record and thus anytime other facilities go into the nationwide security programs it will be readily available to them.  The long term affect of this could be very detrimental for a rather longer duration.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?