Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Consolidated area for Nuclear Related Training
honeypot

Author Topic: Consolidated area for Nuclear Related Training  (Read 2209 times)

Offline dclements

• Very Lite User
Consolidated area for Nuclear Related Training
« on: May 18, 2017, 03:29 »
I few years ago I entered into a nuclear power program at a local college and while doing so I became interested in researching and finding various pfds, videos, and other educational material outside of my classes. While talking to other students and teachers I realized they often where doing the same thing.

However, since then some of my hard drives as external drives have had issues and I lost some of the stuff I found. I'm hoping when I talk to the professors at the college that they might be able to give me copies of the materials I gave to them. Since it can be difficult for one person to locate, store, and maintain their own personal archives of nuclear training material I'm wondering if their are groups out there that might be doing the same thing and/or willing to help someone like myself and/or each other with such tasks.

Thanks.

Offline dclements

• Very Lite User
Re: Consolidated area for Nuclear Related Training
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 01:11 »
I probably should mention that I'm not expecting someone else to resolve this issue, since I know that a least one very simple solution to this could be to create a Gmail/Google drive account, place the documents and video files there, and share them as needed. Also as a former IT tech, I'm use to resolving many of my own computer issues as I come across them.   I'm just wondering if there are OTHER people who are going to school and/or working in this field who also wish to have a means to save, share, and store the material they come across and perhaps some of them who might also being willing to help sometimes.

I'm just hoping that there is something better than always having to find and maintain my own personal nuclear training library along with ALL the OTHER personal libraries that I struggle to build and maintain. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?