Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Trying to apply for security officer position at Grand Gulf, need help.

Author Topic: Trying to apply for security officer position at Grand Gulf, need help.  (Read 4405 times)

olafanderson

I was in the Securitas office of Jackson MS this morning applying for a position. The branch manager told me that since I have security as well as Nuke experience that I should apply to Grand Gulf. She knows someone there (I have the name but will not disclose here) to speak with but all the listed numbers for the plant online are disconnected. Does anyone here know a number I can call at Grand Gulf to get ahold of this person to apply for one of their security positions? Thank you in advance.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
She knows someone there (I have the name but will not disclose here) to speak with but all the listed numbers for the plant online are disconnected. Does anyone here know a number I can call at Grand Gulf to get ahold of this person to apply for one of their security positions?

You want the phone number for a person whose name you will not give us?  There are >1200 people there.  Should we guess?

Perhaps the lady that knows the name, also knows the phone number?

If they wanted you to call them, they would publish their phone number.

They want you to apply online. https://jobs.entergy.com/   
from Entergy|Contact Us: "Questions about job openings and submitting resumes: All information about Entergy job openings is posted on our online job application system. The only way to submit resumes is through that system."

Did you try 1-800-ENTERGY (1-800-368-3749)?

I promise that the best way to NOT get hired, is to ignore their instructions. And not follow the instructions.  They only hire people that follow instructions.
« Last Edit: Jun 02, 2017, 06:17 by Rennhack »

Offline Josh_link

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Grand Gulf Nuclear Station in Port Gibson, MS is not hiring security officers at this time. When they are going to schedule a training class, they will post the job opening on the company's website (http://www.entergy.com/Careers/).

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?