Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu MASS test results honeypot

Author Topic: MASS test results  (Read 10802 times)

Offline superchick

• Very Lite User
MASS test results
« on: Jun 03, 2017, 03:57 »
When and how do MASS test results come in? If you aren't selected do you still get your test results? I took the MASS test for Exelon on May 22nd, I was told by the test administrator I would have my results be the end of the week. I have been hawking my mail and email and nothing. I called the recruiter that contacted me with the initial questionnaire and then the testing day, left a message, and still nothing. I am going insane with this waiting. >:( >:( 

I have been through almost every thread on here that involve EEI testing and haven't seen anything about not being notified regarding results. I will say tho, this site if very help with testing information.. it really helped calm my nerves about taking the test.  ;)

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
Re: MASS test results
« Reply #1 on: Jun 03, 2017, 10:14 »
When and how do MASS test results come in?
If you aren't selected do you still get your test results?
 I took the MASS test for Exelon on May 22nd, I was told by the test administrator I would have my results be the end of the week. I have been hawking my mail and email and nothing. I called the recruiter that contacted me with the initial questionnaire and then the testing day, left a message, and still nothing. I am going insane with this waiting.

I have been through almost every thread on here that involve EEI testing and haven't seen anything about not being notified regarding results.

Did you read the "MASS (Power Plant Maintenance Positions Selection System) Test FAQ"? stickied at the top?

Q: How do I retrieve the scores to this test?
 A: You don’t.  HR is given the answers, and they don’t share them other than you passed or failed.

That and 14 other Frequently Asked Questions answered in that FAQ link.

Offline superchick

• Very Lite User
« Reply #2 on: Jun 05, 2017, 12:36 »
Thank you. I did read through that. I guess I wrote that out wrong. I know I can't get the results in that way, but I still haven't received them as a 'pass or fail' result.. I was told I would get them with in the week and its now been two weeks.

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Jun 05, 2017, 01:44 »
Thank you. I did read through that. I guess I wrote that out wrong. I know I can't get the results in that way, but I still haven't received them as a 'pass or fail' result.. I was told I would get them with in the week and its now been two weeks.

I took it for a utility job and it was 2+ weeks before I was notified that I was "recommended" for employment based on my results. Still didn't get the job though...

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #4 on: Jun 05, 2017, 01:45 »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?