Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Diving as a Nuke
honeypot

Author Topic: Diving as a Nuke  (Read 3095 times)

Offline Scarecrow578

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Diving as a Nuke
« on: Jun 11, 2017, 10:38 »
So I've been told by a couple people that nukes can be trained to be divers under certain conditions, like being a machinist's mate or working on a sub. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if this is true, and how difficult it is to be accepted or granted permission to be a diver. Also, if anyone knew the best way to go about it and what actual requirements I would need to meet.

Offline spekkio

• Very Heavy User
Re: Diving as a Nuke
« Reply #1 on: Jun 11, 2017, 05:45 »
Needs of the Navy - if your boat needs a diver and you are physically fit, they might send you.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?