Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Clean shaven? honeypot

Author Topic: Clean shaven?  (Read 3540 times)

Offline Cheesehead82

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Clean shaven?
« on: Aug 01, 2017, 12:46 »
Hey guys, just curious how other plants handle being clean shaven for respirator and Emergency Response. The plant I'm at requires all OPS to be clean shaven 100% of the time. I've talked with other operators over the years from other places. Some say they only have to be clean shaven for masks fits then are required to keep a shave kit with easy access for an emergency situation. I guess it could be different for ROs vs NLOs because of control room abandonment. Just curious?

Offline ogre77414

• Light User
Re: Clean shaven?
« Reply #1 on: Aug 01, 2017, 06:18 »
At my plant Ops, Security and ERO RPs have to be clean shaven at all times.

Chimera

Re: Clean shaven?
« Reply #2 on: Aug 02, 2017, 09:42 »
A shave kit for an emergency situation?  How big of an emergency can it be if I have time to go shave before responding?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?