Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Considering next shore tour, which has been your favorite and why? honeypot

Author Topic: Considering next shore tour, which has been your favorite and why?  (Read 3227 times)

Offline Anukeswife

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
All of our conversations are revolving around what our priorities are and what order we would make our picks. We are up in the air! Looking for some reviews of time spent at shore tours in Norfolk, Charleston, San Diego, and Hawaii.

E6, PPWS, already completed a prototype tour. Young family. Definitely getting out in 2021. Completed BS. We have a pending LDO package in. Planning to get an SRO job after navy. Planning to complete MBA before 2021.

Curious where you liked living most. Where your family did the best? What was housing like? Which opportunity would you take advantage before getting out of the navy?

Thanks
« Last Edit: Sep 03, 2017, 05:25 by Anukeswife »

Offline spekkio

• Very Heavy User
Your husband is going to prototype and then back to sea duty once he makes E-7.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Be nice. He might go to NNPTC, then back to sea duty when he makes E-7.

Offline spekkio

• Very Heavy User
I am simply 'managing expectations.' I mean, that's what the Navy tells me that I am doing wrong as a leader when enlisted Sailors and junior officers are disappointed by shore duty options.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?