Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Tobacco Test at Southern Company??  

Author Topic: Tobacco Test at Southern Company??  (Read 4523 times)

Offline ferrc5041

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Tobacco Test at Southern Company??
« on: Sep 27, 2017, 02:32 »
Hey guys,
     Fairly new to the site here... but this is a great forum you got set up for guys either in, or interested in getting into the industry!

I recently moved up here to GA and am seeing a lot of job openings pop up from time to time at Southern Company plants for AO positions. However, I see Southern Company does Tobacco Testing now?? This is unfortunate for me due to the fact I am a fairly regular smoker. Just wondering if any Southern Company guys or anyone with any knowledge on the subject could chime in on this. I remember back in 2010 time-frame, Southern's job postings said "No Tobacco" too, however, a recruiter told me it only applied to Gulf Power subsidiary at the time... Just wondering if anyone knows something more definitive about it all currently...

Thank you!

TVA

Re: Tobacco Test at Southern Company??
« Reply #1 on: Oct 01, 2017, 08:06 »
Thats insurance related

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?