Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Passed the EEI Test for TVA. How long until interviews start? honeypot

Author Topic: Passed the EEI Test for TVA. How long until interviews start?  (Read 31672 times)

goldbergspare

I'm a nuclear engineer, what do you think i should do, should i start with the  Operator plant trainee or wait for a job with exelon with ILT? i'm familiar with most of the fundamentals and i have also given the FE exam .

TVA

You don't know a thing about the fundamentals so don't pretend you do.
I really dont care what you do.
Who interviewed you? When was your interview?

goldbergspare

for someone who doesn't care why are you so curious?
I'm just smart what can i say. I have gone through the test questions on nukeworker regarding the fundamentals test. Apart from that i have designed reactor cores using SAR's. and worked for PNNL doing your TPBARs that you use in TVA watts bar. I'm assuming you should know something about that considering your name is TVA.

TVA

Dont care. Just another nub to me. On my dumbest day I am smarter than you on your smartest. Plus I conduct all Ops interviews at GG and I dont remember you. I think you are lying.

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
Well, this is an entertaining read for night shift.

Enjoying Show
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

TVA

Lmao! Nubs kill me!

goldbergspare

no wonder you got negative karma. smart guy

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Based on the little you've said here and other threads, you probably don't meet the requirements for direct SRO, so go with NLO.

TVA

I am not here for karma. I am honest as heck. I think you are lying and I know you didnt interview at GG as I would have interviewed you.

TVA

The jobs he is discussing are NLO jobs.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Yeah, somehow he got the Exelon position confused in his posts and began thinking it was a license position. I forgot that was on this topic, since it was a previous page. Regardless, he still doesn't meet the requirements for ILT.

TVA

Plus I dont think he interviewed at GG...

Offline RFaunt

• Moderate User
It would appear that he deleted his account. I guess we'll never know.
"If I have seen further, it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." ~ Isaac Newton

TVA

Because he got caught lying.

Offline Nuclear NASCAR

• Electrician
  • Forum Administrator
  • Everyone needs a Harley. Mine's furry with 4 legs.
Because he got caught lying.

Or got tired of putting up with curmudgeons quickly.   ::)
"There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge."

-Bertrand Russell

TVA

Incorrect. Had he been offered a job at GG I would have known as I help decide who gets an offer. AND everyone we interview gets a lowdown of the training program and are informed its not a License Training Program.

Offline Isoar40

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
@Bradbathome
I took the test on Sept 26th and just recently got my recommended/passed results.
I too am curious as too when and if I will receive a request to interview.

Good luck!

TVA

How local are you?

TVA

Btw I checked when I got back to work.
We havent made any offers to the people that we have interviewed and we did not interview anyone with that background.
He lied.

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Btw I checked when I got back to work.
We havent made any offers to the people that we have interviewed and we did not interview anyone with that background.
He lied.

It could be that the whole point was to get someone spun up.... which worked if that was the intent. We have a separate thread about that sort of thing.

Personally, I quit paying much attention to this thread when the self-proclaimed "nuclear engineer" couldn't even capitalize the beginning of sentences and proper nouns. [2cents]
« Last Edit: Oct 24, 2017, 07:20 by ksheed12 »

TVA

Lol I was going to mention that!

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp

...Personally, I quit paying much attention to this thread when the self-proclaimed "nuclear engineer" couldn't even capitalize the beginning of sentences and proper nouns. [2cents]
re: nuclear engineer;
may bee he red jimmi carter's book "short cuts to well paying short term positions".
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Missjbugg

• Very Lite User
I received an invitation to interview November 8th. Hope this answers the "when" question!

TVA

Let me guess? A woman?

Offline Missjbugg

• Very Lite User
A qualified, educated, and experienced woman.....yes.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?