Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Exelon hiring

Author Topic: Exelon hiring  (Read 7382 times)

goldbergspare

Exelon hiring
« on: Oct 20, 2017, 06:51 »
Hey guys, i wanted someone information regarding exelon hiring process. After you're given the job and they invite you, what medical checkups do they do? and on their website it says that in there are two drug tests? I don't understand this because i'm assuming both of these drug tests are DOT 5 panel? or am i wrong?

Thank you.

Offline Droge58

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Exelon hiring
« Reply #1 on: Jan 20, 2018, 05:59 »
Hey did you apply for the Cordova Security job?

Offline bigjoemonger

• Light User
« Reply #2 on: Apr 29, 2018, 10:53 »
Current exelon employee

Phone interview
In person interview
Wait time while they do background check
Offer letter
Blood test, I think they pricked my finger if I remember correctly
Urine test, pee in a cup
Psych test, multiple choice
Interview with psychologist if you fail multiple choice test

Assuming all those pass you show up for initial entrance training at the training center where you get your badge. Then go to your site for your job training knowing full well that from that point forward they can and do randomly drug test you, at least once per year. Any failure, even if you were on vacation in a state where it was legal, will usually result in your equals being pulled which is basically the same thing as being fired.

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
« Reply #3 on: Apr 30, 2018, 09:34 »
The interview with the psychologist may occur based on your position (OPS and Security specifically) regardless of the test. When I start in OPS at Dominion, I knew when my interview was before taking the psych test.
« Last Edit: Apr 30, 2018, 09:35 by MMM »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?