Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Ludlum 2350 datalogger honeypot

Author Topic: Ludlum 2350 datalogger  (Read 9670 times)

Offline Atombob

• Light User
  • "Don't eat the dirt"
Ludlum 2350 datalogger
« on: Feb 11, 2005, 12:55 »
  I need info on the Ludlum 2350 datalogger. Could someone direct me to information on the operation of this instrument? I've never seen one, but I have final status survey experience. I am applying for a position preferring experience with the 2350. I cant find one here so I am hoping for somthing to help me wing it. I've already been to ludlums.com all they have is calibration and technical info.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
« Last Edit: Feb 14, 2005, 06:23 by Rennhack »
"I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without a direction or a reason to exist. The anechoic  nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me contritely to persist"

AmyrobinUT

Re: I need info on the Ludlum 2350 datalogger
« Reply #1 on: Feb 11, 2005, 03:13 »
I am not sure where you can find information on the operation of the instrument. 

All of the settings are controlled by a small keypad that you plug into the instrument.  There is a list of codes, which you use to view the information you need.  For example you input one code to see what the high voltage is, another for battery.  The instrument can easily be configured for a variety of detector and you can switch between them using another set of codes.  The data is then downloaded into a computer after you survey.  They work pretty well but require more computer type skills and after several days you probably will remember the codes but keep the Command manual close.   Just realize that basically there is one switch on the instrument and it is the power switch everything else is controlled by the key pad.

I hope this helps a little.  Good luck

Offline Atombob

• Light User
  • "Don't eat the dirt"
« Reply #2 on: Feb 11, 2005, 03:27 »
Thanks alot I just kinda wanted to sound like I was somewhat familiar w/it
"I am just an atom in an ectoplasmic sea without a direction or a reason to exist. The anechoic  nebula rotating in my brain is persuading me contritely to persist"

BuddyThePug

« Reply #3 on: Feb 11, 2005, 10:25 »
so you wanted to learn, or falsify answers on an interview if you have no actual experience?

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
« Reply #4 on: Feb 12, 2005, 01:42 »
  I need info on the Ludlum 2350 datalogger. Could someone direct me to information on the operation of this instrument?

go to ludlums.com
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline makua13

• Light User
  • Live Aloha
« Reply #5 on: Feb 14, 2005, 02:53 »
2350 is original version...check 2360.  It is just a data logger that can be set up to use any detector.
Live Aloha

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?