Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Welders
honeypot

Author Topic: Welders  (Read 2422 times)

Offline Rodneyrob

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Welders
« on: Nov 12, 2017, 01:01 »
First of all I would like to thank all of you vets on the forum. The plethora of information has helped me tremendously. I got my job offer from Exelon last week and have begun the extensive hiring process. The position is for a Welder trainee at their Brandon Shores facility in Maryland. Anyone have an advice for me on how lucrative this can be and some avenues I can possibly go into in the future? I have been a welder for 5 years now mostly in the shipyard. I'm sure this is totally different. I am excited and I'm sure there will be many challenges in the future. Again thanks to all for the info on interviews and passing the mass test.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: Welders
« Reply #1 on: Nov 13, 2017, 11:44 »
aye have know advice except to keep a clean knows too the grindstone n bid nuclear when a position opens.
eye dew have a query, is that dirt burner getting converted two gas?
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?