Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu When will I be called in to test honeypot

Author Topic: When will I be called in to test  (Read 5044 times)

Kurt84

When will I be called in to test
« on: Nov 15, 2017, 07:03 »
I applied for a position and was selected for testing on 10-4.  I have been waiting for a email or call to scheduel my test but haven't received anything. I've searched the forum and haven't found anything dealing with the time it takes to be called in to test. Anyone have an idea of what kind of a timeframe I can expect?

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Re: When will I be called in to test
« Reply #1 on: Nov 15, 2017, 07:56 »
It depends on the company and the closing date for the position. Probably after Thanksgiving though.

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #2 on: Nov 15, 2017, 08:40 »
This late in the year with people burning sick days and vacation around the holidays, don't be surprised if it's after the first of the year.

TVA

« Reply #3 on: Nov 16, 2017, 10:04 »
I would not count on before next year.

Kurt84

« Reply #4 on: Feb 08, 2018, 12:15 »
Still no news on testing. I called and left a message with someone in HR last week. It's now been a little over 4 months. My profile page still shows the position I applied for and status is still selected for testing. If the openings are filled will they change the status or is there another way for me to know weather or not it's still active? On another note, a second opening I applied for in November went from application received to in process last week so maybe that's a sign that everyone is back from the holidays. I guess a long hiring process helps weed out job hoppers and people not serious about getting in. Thank you all for the info so far.

TVA

« Reply #5 on: Feb 08, 2018, 01:37 »
Only way to know is to ask HR

Offline ComradeRed1308

• Light User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #6 on: Feb 10, 2018, 10:09 »
Depending on who you're applying for they might have instituted a hiring freeze for whatever reason or might be reconsidering filling the position.  It sucks but there's not a whole lot you can do about it until they decide to get back to you.  Some companies are just really slow with the hiring process, while some get it turned around quickly.  I would move on and try to find other jobs in the meantime.

Kurt84

« Reply #7 on: Feb 13, 2018, 12:19 »
It's with Entergy and I was able to get ahold of HR today. Their system showed I had been invited for testing though no emails came through, I have been checking junk/spam folder too. After they did a little research I found out that job was closed. I have a been applying for any position that closely matches my qualifications, two of which are "in progress". If I get selected for testing again I may start calling HR a little sooner so I don't miss out on a chance to test. 

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?