Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Let America lead in nuclear power innovation

Author Topic: Let America lead in nuclear power innovation  (Read 1496 times)

Online Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline GreyMatter95

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Re: Let America lead in nuclear power innovation
« Reply #1 on: Dec 11, 2017, 05:17 »
Molten salt reactors seem like an awesome jump for the nuclear industry with how much praise is out there for them; but even with my extremely limited knowledge of how the US government treats the nuclear industry I don't think there is enough push for the technology to be brought to a commercial level. I hope I'm wrong though, it would be great to see America take this step. Thanks for the interesting article!

TVA

« Reply #2 on: Dec 11, 2017, 07:03 »
Will never happen.

Offline GreyMatter95

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
« Reply #3 on: Dec 11, 2017, 07:51 »
TVA why do you think that? Just not economically feasible?

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?