Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Questions about being a Nuke honeypot

Author Topic: Questions about being a Nuke  (Read 1963 times)

Offline samrosa1999

• Lurker
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Questions about being a Nuke
« on: Dec 19, 2017, 01:38 »
Hello, I am a senior in high school and I was recently assigned a project where I have to do an informational interview with someone in a career that I am interested in. Being that I am thinking about joining the Navy and doing the Nuclear path, I figured I'd interview a nuke. I was wondering if anyone here who is a current Nuke would be willing to help me out with this. It can be done over Skype or something like that, and I will likely record the audio so I don't have to write the answer to every response down at that moment. It is only 15 questions and you would be a big help if you did this.Thanks in advance!
« Last Edit: Dec 19, 2017, 01:45 by Marlin »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?