Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu rp gap training honeypot

Author Topic: rp gap training  (Read 12883 times)

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
Re: rp gap training
« Reply #25 on: Feb 12, 2018, 05:18 »
BHI is $28/h for 8 hours after passing proctored exams at utility.  You should have hired on with a better company. Jest sayin' sluggo
whale, my prob wit d$z payment fore this training/test is it's knot there rate four work, butt 86% of traveler rate n 72% of home plant rate. sew, aye yam thinking eye wood like yore company's pay rate lessen than i due d$z. gist saying...😎
« Last Edit: Feb 12, 2018, 05:18 by SloGlo »
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

atomicarcheologist

« Reply #26 on: Jul 17, 2018, 01:39 »
I have been hearing rumors that the CIRP and Gap Training isn't working so well, that the NUF is making a come back.

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #27 on: Jul 22, 2018, 10:19 »
I have been hearing rumors that the CIRP and Gap Training isn't working so well, that the NUF is making a come back.

Well, some companies dropped out of NEI when it came out. -- So they might not be too keen to do it the new way.

The new way may be painful at first, but it really is a better method.  Harder, yes.  But better.

Offline techtoolong

• Moderate User
  • I love NukeWorker.com!
Re: rp gap tra kiining
« Reply #28 on: Jul 23, 2018, 02:46 »
I really did not think the Gap training was very adequate. How much more can they dummy this down?
« Last Edit: Jul 23, 2018, 02:47 by techtoolong »

Offline Rennhack

• Forum Administrator
« Reply #29 on: Jul 23, 2018, 06:20 »
I really did not think the Gap training was very adequate. How much more can they dummy this down?

The Gap training is garbage, but if you have to do it from scratch, then its a good program.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?