Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Regulators to DOE: No more Hanford demolition until we say it’s safe  

Author Topic: Regulators to DOE: No more Hanford demolition until we say it’s safe  (Read 7560 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Regulators to DOE: No more Hanford demolition until we say it’s safe

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/hanford/article194318189.html

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
state boys pumped up n flexing...
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Bonds 25

• Very Heavy User
  • HP Tech......Well Thats My Title Anyways.
Month from now...

Regulators: "Why is DOE missing all these deadlines? More needs to be done to make sure the Federal Government is protecting this area and cleaning up their Cold War era waste"

"But I Dont Wanna Be A Pirate" - Jerry Seinfeld

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Month from now...

Regulators: "Why is DOE missing all these deadlines? More needs to be done to make sure the Federal Government is protecting this area and cleaning up their Cold War era waste"

Yes, when your regulator is also your customer you do have to deal with schizophrenia.  8) 

TVA

Month from now...

That’s dead on

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
First this crazy cold snap across the US, then Bonds and TVA agree on something....I'm getting nervous [sarcasm]

Offline hamsamich

• Very Heavy User
  • And did I hear a 9er in there?
Or days later...

Day 1.  All AOs out of the ready room and be in your spaces as much as possible!
Day 2.  (This is true a no $hitter)  All AOs spend as much time as possible in the ready room to maintain ALARA after rounds are done.

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
Number of radioactively contaminated cars, trucks at Hanford keeps rising

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/hanford/article192082974.html

TVA

When the dude is right he is right. I remember at TVA when they did a safety standdown that lasted a day. Most the events were caused because people were hurrying. What was the solution? A standdown day then shortening the outage schedule by a day..

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!
100 Hanford workers moving to new offices after radiation confusion

http://www.tri-cityherald.com/news/local/hanford/article195458089.html
« Last Edit: Jan 22, 2018, 05:23 by Marlin »

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?