Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Enlisted nuke aiming for officer
honeypot

Author Topic: Enlisted nuke aiming for officer  (Read 1891 times)

Offline Someguy1999

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
Enlisted nuke aiming for officer
« on: Jan 18, 2018, 04:30 »
I have recently started A school as an EM and I am highly considering applying for sta-21. I wish I would have gone officer right from the start, but having just finished highschool I didn’t know what I wanted to do with my life yet. I walked into the nearest recruiters office and three weeks later departed for bootcamp. I want to maximize my time in the Navy, twenty plus years, and am realizing that it would be a great step in my career to go the officer route. What are my chances for getting in with an average GPA in highschool as well as ACT. If I fail to get accepted the first time, am I allowed to keep applying? If I finish top or near too of my class in A school/Power school will that affect my chances of getting accepted? I greatly appreciate this forum and the answers I have found while lurking. All answers, even those I wouldn’t want to hear, are greatly acccepted.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?