Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu Two utilities withdraw from leading nuclear energy trade group

Author Topic: Two utilities withdraw from leading nuclear energy trade group  (Read 3299 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

Offline madbor72

• Lurker
13 plants with no access to PADS ?

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
aye think the comment bout utilities withdrawal dew two n.e.i. effectiveness is the main issue.
quando omni flunkus moritati

dubble eye, dubble yew, dubble aye!

dew the best ya kin, wit watt ya have, ware yinze are!

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
It's all about your ROI.

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp
It's all about your ROI.
knot understanding n.e.i. membership n r.o.i. relationship. lessen it's cost of membership...

Offline Ksheed

• Very Lite User
  • Tell Recruiters to use NukeWorker.com
I'd say they have evaluated it and decided that the benefits no longer justify the cost of membership.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
13 plants with no access to PADS ?

apparently so,....

NextEra sues NEI after refusing to renew trade group membership

https://www.utilitydive.com/news/nextera-sues-nei-after-refusing-to-renew-trade-group-membership/516343/

“…NextEra Energy declined to renew its membership in the Nuclear Energy Institute and is now suing the trade group over access to a nuclear industry personnel database, Personnel Access Data System (PADS). NEI has blocked access to the resource unless NextEra pays close to $900,000….”
« Last Edit: Feb 06, 2018, 12:49 by GLW »

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

Offline SloGlo

• meter reader
  • Very Heavy User
  • trust me, i'm an hp

“…NextEra Energy declined to renew its membership in the Nuclear Energy Institute and is now suing the trade group over access to a nuclear industry personnel database, Personnel Access Data System (PADS). NEI has blocked access to the resource unless NextEra pays close to $900,000….”
whale, hail! betcha the nuclear promise is inn jeopardy.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...
whale, hail! betcha the nuclear promise is inn jeopardy.

mebbe,...mebbe not,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?