Career Path > Resume & Interview

POSS C Exam

(1/1)

quanta137:
So I have an upcoming interview with Exelon and the person who contacted me told me that I would be taking the POSS C exam. I tried to look online but I wasnt able to find any information about what this particular exam includes. I was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is between the POSS C and other versions of the test?

TVA:
None

quanta137:
Thank you for the reply. Why do they say POSS B or POSS C if there is no difference? That seems confusing to me.

TVA:
Who cares?

PostShiftSupLife:

--- Quote from: quanta137 on Feb 07, 2018, 04:52 ---So I have an upcoming interview with Exelon and the person who contacted me told me that I would be taking the POSS C exam. I tried to look online but I wasnt able to find any information about what this particular exam includes. I was wondering if anyone knows what the difference is between the POSS C and other versions of the test?

--- End quote ---

There definitely are differences, otherwise they obviously wouldn't have a different name for it. I believe it has an abbreviated Mathematics section, since Exelon also uses the BMST.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version