Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu After Duke Energy Interview and passing POSS honeypot

Author Topic: After Duke Energy Interview and passing POSS  (Read 2982 times)

Offline sweetwa089

• Lurker
After Duke Energy Interview and passing POSS
« on: Feb 26, 2018, 09:10 »
I interviewed four weeks ago for an auxiliary operator position. I passed my POSS test. I thought it was a success ful interview. I sent a follow-up email three weeks later with no response yet. Should I hold out on the position or let it go?

Offline PostShiftSupLife

• Light User
  • S8G Prototype 2011-2017
Re: After Duke Energy Interview and passing POSS
« Reply #1 on: Feb 26, 2018, 07:28 »
Call your recruiter.
S8G Prototype 2011-2017 | SRO ILT 2017+ @ Exelon

Offline MMM

• Very Heavy User
Re: After Duke Energy Interview and passing POSS
« Reply #2 on: Feb 26, 2018, 08:27 »
Keep looking and interviewing until you have an offer in hand, preferably until you get to your start date.

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?