Help | Contact Us
NukeWorker.com
NukeWorker Menu International Nuclear Fusion Project Seeks Reversal of Trump Budget Cuts honeypot

Author Topic: International Nuclear Fusion Project Seeks Reversal of Trump Budget Cuts  (Read 1187 times)

Offline Marlin

• Forum Staff
  • Stop Global Whining!!!

ThomasLStanley

I surely don't want to offend, but my imagination tells me that nuclear fusion on the earth's surface is a pipe dream.  The magnetic bottle concept has eluded all researchers for decades so far, and I believe that trying to contain a thermonuclear reaction without fully-developed and understood controls (where are the control rods) is the main problem with deploying this uncontrollable, and so far, uncontainable reaction.  Before the International Nuclear Fusion Project seeks reversal of Trump budget cuts, they should explain why a reasonable person, after decades of trying to make fusion work with no foreseeable success horizon, would be able to see that restoration of funding for fusion will yield any Return On Investment, and not just be sending more money down the rat hole.

Offline GLW

• Gold Member
  • caveo proditor,...

been there, dun that,... the doormat to hell does not read "welcome", the doormat to hell reads "it's just business"

NukeWorker ™ is a registered trademark of NukeWorker.com ™, LLC © 1996-2024 All rights reserved.
All material on this Web Site, including text, photographs, graphics, code and/or software, are protected by international copyright/trademark laws and treaties. Unauthorized use is not permitted. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute, in any manner, the material on this web site or any portion of it. Doing so will result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.
Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Code of Conduct | Spam Policy | Advertising Info | Contact Us | Forum Rules | Password Problem?